• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was #2, I haven't seen it yet.

Shit is just shoot and kill straight thru...pretty stupid. Worth seeing!

I thought the first looked stupid but then caught it on cable and really liked it. Not sure why, there really isn't much to it.
The second one is more of the same, silly but has some cool stuff in it. I enjoyed it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or skipping vaccines for your children and blaming the companies by falsely claiming autism links.

Ya, I mean any situation where your own decisions would have altered the outcome, but you're too insecure or weak willed to admit that maybe just maybe, you fucked up. We all make mistakes. Rarely do we accept that fact.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my kids. We got them in small, sometimes single shots. I'm not the bragging parent type, and I don't post pics of my kids on the internet, but I mean this is the most humble way when I say both (twins, one girl and one boy) are big, gorgeous, super athletic 90 percentiles alpha kids. Coincidence? Maybe. But my wife and I were very careful not to give our kids their shots too early and often.

Always a touchy subject with kids, and its very hard to see friends and family struggle w austism. I'm very very blessed.

I'm not trying to insult your kids, because that is despicable, but terming them "alpha" makes me wonder. You know, because you tend to use that term frequently to describe a fat 70 year old man who is afraid of staircases and is likely struggling with the early symptoms of Alzheimer's. If that's an "alpha" I have so many questions.

Seriously though, it's great when kids (yours in this case) grow up healthy. In your case your kids did it in spite of a delayed vaccination schedule and not because of it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, it's great when kids (yours in this case) grow up healthy. In your case your kids did it in spite of a delayed vaccination schedule and not because of it.

Alpha as in dominant in groups.

I didn't delay anything. Our doctor administered the single shots based on the schedule he and us designed.

My advice to any new parents, go to an old doctor, and avoid the newer ones (30's and younger). The young ones are dying to diagnose kids with anything and everything. The older ones are less fasnicated with themselves, and more interested in your kids health (both physical and mental).

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was and is an alpha male. I assume I am following right in his footprints.

alan-partridge-alpha-papa.177.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not having a banner day on Twitter - This tweet has me confused:

DDZ7llMWsAEVMfI.jpg

Since when is healthcare coverage a battle/contest?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Benning: "THE ZODIAC KILLER HAD 2 SONS???"

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering why that idiot isn't banned yet
Clearly been trolling since day one, as no one can be THAT consistently fucking stupid

Maybe you're the stupid idiot? After all, you're the one confused about why someone with a different opinion than yours hasn't been banned yet. That's a pretty dumb question.

Status
Not open for further replies.