• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC moving to 10 game conference schedule starting Sep 26

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

The only thing I hate more than people, is large gatherings of them. If USC does 20% capacity, I'm buying season tickets.

Unless you already are a season ticket holder, I suspect tickets won't be available.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just a prediction. But we know for a fact Alabama wouldn't have gone undefeated.

I think the word you are looking for is opinion...neither your opinion nor mine is a fact, hence the name opinion.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the word you are looking for is opinion...neither your opinion nor mine is a fact, hence the name opinion.
No you are confused. Let me help.

OPINION: You said many teams would go undefeated if they played UCFs schedule, including the Gators.

FACT: Alabama lost to Auburn that year. Therefore, if Alabama played UCFs schedule, they would not have gone undefeated.

Hope that clears it up.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you are confused. Let me help.

OPINION: You said many teams would go undefeated if they played UCFs schedule, including the Gators.

FACT: Alabama lost to Auburn that year. Therefore, if Alabama played UCFs schedule, they would not have gone undefeated.

Hope that clears it up.

Fact...playing UCF's schedule means playing UCF's schedule...so the Alabama that Auburn gets to play is the one that clubbed Clemson like a baby seal after a month off in the semi-final, not the cobbled together defense they played in November. Plus, we get to play them in Atlanta, not Jordan-Hare. Not to mention we get to play them with an injured Kerryon Johnson...that worked out pretty well for Georgia in their game.

Not to mention the fact that I meant UCF's regular season, because if we are including the post season, I doubt very much that Florida runs the table....hell, I was being generous in claiming you could run their regular season schedule, given the fact you lost to every team with a pulse you played...and a few that were DOA.

Hope that clears it up.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact...playing UCF's schedule means playing UCF's schedule...so the Alabama that Auburn gets to play is the one that clubbed Clemson like a baby seal after a month off in the semi-final, not the cobbled together defense they played in November. Plus, we get to play them in Atlanta, not Jordan-Hare. Not to mention we get to play them with an injured Kerryon Johnson...that worked out pretty well for Georgia in their game.

Not to mention the fact that I meant UCF's regular season, because if we are including the post season, I doubt very much that Florida runs the table....hell, I was being generous in claiming you could run their regular season schedule, given the fact you lost to every team with a pulse you played...and a few that were DOA.

Hope that clears it up.
Those aren't facts. They are excuses. :heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that LSU will play Missouri this season, at home!! Bout damn time.
Mizzu gets LSU on the road and Alabama at home!! Hee hee.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU also gets Vandy on the road!

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama gets Kentucky and Missouri. Would have rather had Florida but UK is a solid team ranked in the preseason top 30. They pretty much return their whole team that went 8-5 except Lynn Bowden and add Joey Gatewood at QB.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that Mizzou gets LSU and Bama, we already have Arkansas and Vandy on the schedule

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they are trying to make sure that Bama, LSU and GA are taken care of.. Pooooooor Piggy, they will go winless

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, same as before.
Yep, same as it always was, just funny seeing the screenshots of aggy, mizzu complaining about how they are getting the shaft lol.. To their credit, haven't seen any pig screenshots complaining, but then again they knew they were gonna struggle this season.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, same as it always was, just funny seeing the screenshots of aggy, mizzu complaining about how they are getting the shaft lol.. To their credit, haven't seen any pig screenshots complaining, but then again they knew they were gonna struggle this season.

Lol our 247 site and largest fan site (Hogville) were going nuts, but there’s always been a portion of our fanbase thinking the SEC is out to get us and that we’re the red headed stepchild of the conference. Lots of dumb posts saying we should move to the Big 12.

It sucks playing four top 10 teams. I’m kinda okay with it though if it means we don’t have to play UGA next year, if we have to play them two years in a row then that would kinda be a screw job though. Just gotta hope we can find a way to knock off one of the Mississippi schools or Missouri...a winless season would make a difficult rebuilding job even more of a bitch.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol our 247 site and largest fan site (Hogville) were going nuts, but there’s always been a portion of our fanbase thinking the SEC is out to get us and that we’re the red headed stepchild of the conference. Lots of dumb posts saying we should move to the Big 12.

It sucks playing four top 10 teams. I’m kinda okay with it though if it means we don’t have to play UGA next year, if we have to play them two years in a row then that would kinda be a screw job though. Just gotta hope we can find a way to knock off one of the Mississippi schools or Missouri...a winless season would make a difficult rebuilding job even more of a bitch.
If it weren't for the money, the Big 12 would suit Arkansas much better. Games vs ou, okie light, UT and Tech would be big since proximity and history from long ago.

It's the newer generation of Hog fans that disagree, but us older folks remember Arkansas being relevant in the SWC days.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a good look at the SEC serving up Arkansas to Georgia and Florida

balinese-suckling-pig-on-spit-553394805-5a3315d5842b170037578efd.jpg