• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC moving to 10 game conference schedule starting Sep 26

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just better to have no divisions in the SEC, play 10 conference games and the top 2 play for the CCG?
No there is at least one other school every year that deserves a shot. So just take the SEC champion and put them against whoever the committee deems most worthy that year.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No there is at least one other school every year that deserves a shot. So just take the SEC champion and put them against whoever the committee deems most worthy that year.
lol.. let the committee figure that out.. btw i guess you meant that GA was worthy last season?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just better to have no divisions in the SEC, play 10 conference games and the top 2 play for the CCG?
Too many teams, and it would be lopsided. Maybe take the top 4 teams in the SEC, and just put them in the college playoffs.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which begs the question: Why let in any fans at all?
You are going to let the player's families attend, the staff's families, and then the big donors especially those who have suites get to attend. Those 3 things seems easy. Can't see the band unless it a is a pep band, distanced out. Maybe some students and other STHs, lotteried. In a stadium that holds 94,000 people, you could get a couple thousand in without any issue of being close to one another. Sounds like a miserable experience to me.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there won't be a Texas-LSU rematch.

:sigh:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refunds are "optional" at OSU. So, it looks like they're trying to guilt people into donating/catch some lazy rich people.

Yes, that was very much the letter that Byrne sent to us....you could get a refund, but why would you want to be so grinchy.

Reactions: gob

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like the SEC is a real conference, and they all play each other or something.

tumblr_myxskxlTaD1risusro1_400.gifv
200.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the Gators. We replaced underperforming FSU and 3 cream puffs, for Alabama and aTm.

....it will be ok, y'all been talking a lot shit to be scairt now.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....it will be ok, y'all been talking a lot shit to be scairt now.
What shit? The plan was to meet you in the SECCG. Our shit schedule was part of the master plan.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys beat the fvcking brakes off Bama.

Unlike Washington, the Gators might actually be able to beat a ranked team. although if you're looking for us to lose, I wouldn't put much stock in Florida either.

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys beat the fvcking brakes off Bama.
IF this game happens, I'll go to the Betting Exchange and put up a bet with you. I'll give you Florida +9.5. If we still have any vCash left, the bet will be for 1000 vCash.

edit
IF Florida wins, that will be great by me. I doubt LSU will be in div. hunt, but you never know.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand dumping the early OOC games but they could have kept the in-state rivalry gamds with the ACC. No excuse for dumping those games.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I'm happy that the SEC is playing 10 conference games.. Bama won't be playing TN-Martin or the other two schools on a similar level.. No I'm still counting SC as a good opponent lol. But reading the behind the scenes whining between ADs on who plays who for the two additional games is entertaining.

Y'all know my love for aggy, right (LOL)? Well Bjork on a zoom call really tried to get North Texas on the schedule and count that as a conference game instead of playing FL, because of health reasons LOL. I thought this had to be a joke and he acknowledged it was a "suggestion" LOL

Guy doesn't want to play Texas, but would have jumped to play NORTH TEXAS and count that as a conference win..

Can't wait for the 2020 season to start (it is coming)

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I'm happy that the SEC is playing 10 conference games.. Bama won't be playing TN-Martin or the other two schools on a similar level.. No I'm still counting SC as a good opponent lol. But reading the behind the scenes whining between ADs on who plays who for the two additional games is entertaining.

Y'all know my love for aggy, right (LOL)? Well Bjork on a zoom call really tried to get North Texas on the schedule and count that as a conference game instead of playing FL, because of health reasons LOL. I thought this had to be a joke and he acknowledged it was a "suggestion" LOL

Guy doesn't want to play Texas, but would have jumped to play NORTH TEXAS and count that as a conference win..

If that's the case he should be looking to play anywhere besides Texas, Florida, Arizona or California. Last map I saw showed Wyoming as the lowest percentage of infection. What'd be nicer than Wyoming in the early fall?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you serious? If that is true I hope they get their dick knocked in the dirt every game and that little weasel catches more heat for that ridiculous Jimbo deal than an ice cube thrown into the sun.

Man the fuck up.