• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle lost?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, while we're on the topic of Seattle.....Seattle did go 10-6 (well not yet). However, I predicted them to win 4 or 5 games..What happened?

Oakland, Detroit, Green Bay, SF, Arizona, and Dallas happened. They all except Dallas regressed.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, while we're on the topic of Seattle.....Seattle did go 10-6 (well not yet). However, I predicted them to win 4 or 5 games..What happened?

Oakland, Detroit, Green Bay, SF, Arizona, and Dallas happened. They all except Dallas regressed.

And your excuse for Kansas City?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a ton of controversy with in game calls and referees, and out comes during the game. Being accused of filming a team pregame is on a legendary level which has not been done in any sport
I wasn't disputing in game calls.
So now were going on accusations?
FYI all teams filmed others, tried stealing signals... Multiple coaches have admitted to such.

If this was some attempt to slam on the Pats it didn't even register on the weakness scale. The Pats and their fans have lived thru multiple conspiracy theories. You got to come stronger than this.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh, what double digit win teams got there by beating nothing but playoff/winning teams? It's not really possible by math or by schedule construct.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your excuse for Kansas City?

Maholmes. No one saw that coming.

But what about me picking Chicago to finish higher than Minnesota and Detroit, LAR to go 13-3, Jacksonville to regress, Houston to win their division, LAC to win 10 games. I was only wrong on Seattle, KC, SF, GB, and NYG and there are excuses for four of those. NYG I didn't get right at all.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But what about me picking Chicago to finish higher than Minnesota and Detroit, LAR to go 13-3, Jacksonville to regress, Houston to win their division, LAC to win 10 games. I was only wrong on Seattle, KC, SF, GB, and NYG and there are excuses for four of those. NYG I didn't get right at all.

So you went 5-6. You didn't make the playoffs. Sorry

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is it so hard for you to say. Guys, i was wrong

I was wrong by looking at patterns and saying that New Orleans won't repeat as NFC south champs. Hell i was way off on Jacksonville, Houston and Philly.

See it is that easy.

Now lets see you try it.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, what double digit win teams got there by beating nothing but playoff/winning teams? It's not really possible by math or by schedule construct.

Usually crazy things don't happen like trading big players right before the season. This stuff more recently started happening. And I'm pretty sure the lions have been losing because of the Patricia scandal that's being swept under the rug. Hold that thought on double digit wins given their recent track record at home against the team they are playing even though Arians is gone.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you went 5-6. You didn't make the playoffs. Sorry

Let's see I picked four teams to win their division incorrectly, Pittsburgh, LAC, NYG, and Green Bay. I felt under pressure to pick against Baltimore and wanted to pick them to win the division. But you have to factor in team's responding to the media. Seattle was hearing it everywere they were going to do nothing. But they had a very easy schedule. The only games I got wrong of theirs in my final predictions was Detroit and Green Bay.

Minnesota's making the playoffs because Green Bay didn't bounce back. If they did, Minnesota's out. I had Minnesota missing under that premise.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see I picked four teams to win their division incorrectly, Pittsburgh, LAC, NYG, and Green Bay. I felt under pressure to pick against Baltimore and wanted to pick them to win the division. But you have to factor in team's responding to the media. Seattle was hearing it everywere they were going to do nothing. But they had a very easy schedule. The only games I got wrong of theirs in my final predictions was Detroit and Green Bay.

Minnesota's making the playoffs because Green Bay didn't bounce back. If they did, Minnesota's out. I had Minnesota missing under that premise.

Still excuses.

Cmon boy. Step up and admit it. Be a man

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, your excuse for Seattle beating the Chiefs. You found away to pass off all their other wins as the opponents underperforming. Seattle's D mess with that offense in the st half, then outran them in the 2nd.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it so hard for you to say. Guys, i was wrong

I was wrong by looking at patterns and saying that New Orleans won't repeat as NFC south champs. Hell i was way off on Jacksonville, Houston and Philly.

See it is that easy.

Now lets see you try it.
My predictions for the NFCN sucked bad. I figured GB & Minn would be duking it out. I thought the Vikings would be the best or 2nd best team in the conf. At least maybe they will make the playoffs, but I over-rated them. Total whiff on GB for me. Chicago as well -- no way did I think they could win the division over Rodgers, Cousins, and Stafford.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions for the NFCN sucked bad. I figured GB & Minn would be duking it out. I thought the Vikings would be the best or 2nd best team in the conf. At least maybe they will make the playoffs, but I over-rated them. Total whiff on GB for me. Chicago as well -- no way did I think they could win the division over Rodgers, Cousins, and Stafford.

Same. Hell I had Green Bay winning it all from the 5th seed. Under no circumstances did I see Chicago being as dominant as they were. Even with the Mack Daddy

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same. Hell I had Green Bay winning it all from the 5th seed. Under no circumstances did I see Chicago being as dominant as they were. Even with the Mack Daddy
Even if Mack had been traded to Chicago before I made my division winner picks, no way would I have taken them.

Dude McCrackin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brees#1 are you fucking serious?

Credit where credit is due.

Seattle only did good cuz da udder teams was baaaaaad derrrrrr

You know how fucking incredibly ignorant you come off???