• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle lost?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they have very little margin for error now with the loss yesterday.

They may not need to win both of their remaining games to get in, but if they don't, they may need some help to still get in.

It does help they are currently a game ahead of the Eagles and Redskins and they do own the tiebreaker with all those teams so if it does come down to it, they have a very very good chance of at least getting the 6th seed..

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was basically the Niners Super Bowl and they played like it. However the Niners also arent a bad team. They've had a few close losses. But yeah Seattle didnt play well either. Oh well. Win 1 of the last 2 games and both are at home

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does help they are currently a game ahead of the Eagles and Redskins and they do own the tiebreaker with all those teams so if it does come down to it, they have a very very good chance of at least getting the 6th seed..

Yea 538 has their playoff odds at like 96% still

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they have very little margin for error now with the loss yesterday.

They may not need to win both of their remaining games to get in, but if they don't, they may need some help to still get in.

They just need one win to get in. It probably won't happen this week against the Chiefs but who knows? They are tough to beat in Seattle. Also, the Skins and Eagles have tough games this week too. They play the Titans and the Texans. So I wouldn't be shocked if all three teams lose and the playoff seeding is exactly the same going in to week 17. And either the Skins or Eagles will lose week 17 since they play each other. I actually think it's possible for Seattle to lose their last 2 games and still be in the playoffs. The way all the tiebreakers are lining up they all seem to favor Seattle. So most likely they are in, but weird shit happens in the NFL so nothing is guaranteed until it's guaranteed.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't get to watch it but meh. Shit happens and you move on....
lynch.gif

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need one win to get in. It probably won't happen this week against the Chiefs but who knows? They are tough to beat in Seattle. Also, the Skins and Eagles have tough games this week too. They play the Titans and the Texans. So I wouldn't be shocked if all three teams lose and the playoff seeding is exactly the same going in to week 17. And either the Skins or Eagles will lose week 17 since they play each other. I actually think it's possible for Seattle to lose their last 2 games and still be in the playoffs. The way all the tiebreakers are lining up they all seem to favor Seattle. So most likely they are in, but weird shit happens in the NFL so nothing is guaranteed until it's guaranteed.

I think they win their last two. They will be jacked up for the Chiefs game. It's in primetime. Crowd will be loud with one of the better teams in the league coming into their house.

Chiefs aren't nearly the team they were early in the season. They have lost quite a few pieces due to injuries and woman beating. They are now just a good team, not great.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only real issue for the Seahawks not making it would be the Eagles. Not sure if yesterday was an aberration but if not they are capable of winning the last two. Not worried about the Redskins and i think the Panthers season probably ends tonight, if not oh well they wont win out.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only real issue for the Seahawks not making it would be the Eagles. Not sure if yesterday was an aberration but if not they are capable of winning the last two. Not worried about the Redskins and i think the Panthers season probably ends tonight, if not oh well they wont win out.

Eagles get the Texans next. If they win that one I'm gonna start to worry.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the seahawks don't get in sitting at 8-5 with more home games left on the schedule than away then they didn't deserve it. They just need to win 1 of these next 3 games and they pretty much clinch a playoff spot

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I figured they would. Playing a divisional rival twice in 3 weeks has trouble written all over it. No matter what their record is. And with all the other long losing streaks broken, it was inevitable.

That does not matter when it's a 4-12 team. Those teams can be beaten twice in three weeks. Chicago swept Detroit.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best part of this was listening to the Seattle players whine like bitches after the game... Wilson and others blamed officiating, which is comical considering the worst call in the game was a rediculous roughing the passer call that went in Wilson's favor keeping a drive alive.

Frank Clark said..."We all know that shouldn't have even been a game. At the end of the day, we made it a game by giving them those penalties."

Classy as usual Frank.... I am sure you beat the crap out your girlfriend to blow off steam.

That was the niners third string QB, their third and fourth string running back, and they have more first string players lost for season than any other team.

And while blaming officials, Seattle players made no mention of fat ass janikowski making no effort to tackle James on a punt return for a TD, nor his missed extra point that would have won the game in regulation.

Fact is, Seattle was out coached and outplayed yesterday, and they were playing for the playoffs. Not a good look... I really hope this is the game that ends up knocking them out.... Glorious

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That does not matter when it's a 4-12 team. Those teams can be beaten twice in three weeks. Chicago swept Detroit.
Not trying to argue with you here but was just saying that it happens. Hell, just last season your Saints lost to the 4-11 Bucs with the division still on the line in the final week and got the break of the Panthers losing. Division games are never a gimme. I'm not happy the Hawks lost but it's not the end of the world or really that big of a shock.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles get the Texans next. If they win that one I'm gonna start to worry.

Luckily the Texans have something to play for. A bye with the 2 seed.

But the Eagles are at home and still have a lot of talent. I'd be lying if i said i wasnt worried slightly.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to argue with you here but was just saying that it happens. Hell, just last season your Saints lost to the 4-11 Bucs with the division still on the line in the final week and got the break of the Panthers losing. Division games are never a gimme. I'm not happy the Hawks lost but it's not the end of the world or really that big of a shock.

The bucs were not as bad as the 49ers! They still had their main starters. They had Mike Evans, Brate, their TEs. The 49ers have no notable named player outside of 2nd rate players like Garcon and Goodwin, and this Kittle guy who teams had not much film on. Also, Seattle swept SF four straight years. SF was a two-win team until these last two weeks. They were not much better than last year before Garropolo and beyond.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bucs were not as bad as the 49ers! They still had their main starters. They had Mike Evans, Brate, their TEs. The 49ers have no notable named player outside of 2nd rate players like Garcon and Goodwin, and this Kittle guy who teams had not much film on. Also, Seattle swept SF four straight years. SF was a two-win team until these last two weeks. They were not much better than last year before Garropolo and beyond.
Alright already. Do you have some agenda here or what. I only pointed out that it happens. I never professed that Seattle was some great team here. There a 9-7 team. This is the NFL and trap games happen all the time. Just give it a rest.