• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle is just about out of the playoffs

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson creates a lot of those sacks, as noted by a post above.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on this bandwagon since 1980. It has been fun and painful to watch. The last few years have been great. This season is shit! Sit the veterans and let all the young guys play and hopefully next season they play better.

It sucks to lose the games, but you can't tell me you weren't entertained. I love the Hawks but I also love football in general so as long as the games are good I'm less upset with the losses than if we flat out stink and lose. The Rams, Packers, Bengals, Lions and Panthers games were all down to the wire close games and were fun to watch. Especially the Bengals and the Panther's games. Honestly, if a neutral fan sat down and watched those games they would have a blast. We just ended up on the wrong end of them. That's been our story this whole year. If this team can figure out what to do in the 4th quarter we will get some wins but I'll concede the playoffs look like a long shot at this point.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wilson runs scared in the pocket because he knows in half a second he will have 3 DL on him.

its time to wake up and realize this team is finished for the year. looking ahead to which OL we will not take with out first pick.

Seattle will probably draft TE for the first rounder, followed by LBer round 2.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(sees thread title)

C'mon, do we REALLY need to break out the Jim Mora video again? "PLAYOFFS?!!"

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle will probably draft TE for the first rounder, followed by LBer round 2.

??? Why? Especially if they have one of the worst lines in our franchise history? Their focus should mainly be on the OL... Remember, Okung will probably be gone after this season and he's the only decent one we have...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? Why? Especially if they have one of the worst lines in our franchise history? Their focus should mainly be on the OL... Remember, Okung will probably be gone after this season and he's the only decent one we have...

Sarcasm much?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, a chance to be one out, instead, shit the bed again...harkens back to an inability to hold a 4th Qtr lead since the super bowl. Without the refs, you'd be 1-5!

Wilson was a witch when out of the pocket, but when contained, 3 and out. Don't know why they didn't give Lou Rawls more than one carry...

Good to see Graham bust out, but still didn't win.

Please shut the FUCK UP about the refs!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS... There were quite a few times he had plenty of time but he held onto the ball and took a sack... Stop making excuses for RW...

Some of that could be guy's not open downfield though.... The last thing you want to do is force it into coverage if it's not there.... Wilson did make some mistakes though... Not saying he played perfect... Right now a lot isn't clicking with this team...

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okung will be gone? Not sure I care. He is good for a holding or false start penalty every game. I remember when Jack Patera kept saying it takes a few years for an offensive line to gel. Well after 4 years they still sucked.

It is on Pete and John and they have shown they are not good at picking offensive lineman.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are one loss closer to missing the playoffs than we were a week ago, but the truth is 2-4 is not a death knell. It doesn't look great right now, but all the talent we need for a big run is on the roster and healthy enough. Also, the Cards now have 2 losses with our 2 matchups still ahead.

Winning this division is still very attainable. A lot has to get turned around in short period of time, but it's happened in 2 of the last 3 seasons. Slow starts in '12 and '14 yet both teams ended up being playoff forces. We will soon see what this year's team is made of. I just don't buy it that they got paid and the hunger is gone.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup the Seahawks are still very much in it, despite their record of 2-4. Course need a winning streak starting now.