• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle Fans Attempt to Prank New Stadium

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If they want to waste their money and at the same time raise funds to pay for the new stadium... whatever. The bricks can easily be removed or even defaced by the more rabid fans, so its not like some Seahawk message is going to be there forever even if they sneak something past the censors. They're doing this for attention so once they brag that it got through, it'll eventually come to the attention of the 49ers and they'll get rid of the brick.

To clarify, I'm not being critical of the Hawks' fans that want to do this. I'm being critical of Niner fans who are brushing it off as if it's no big deal that also wanted Kaepernick imprisoned for wearing a Dolphins' hat.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clarify, I'm not being critical of the Hawks' fans that want to do this. I'm being critical of Niner fans who are brushing it off as if it's no big deal that also wanted Kaepernick imprisoned for wearing a Dolphins' hat.

Don't get me wrong... It pisses me off and I hope it doesn't happen, but in a different way. It pisses me off because it is the Seahawks and I hate that team. But I think it is a funny idea and makes the rivalry better. Not Sherman talking about some dumb shit, or a fan talking about the regular season win last year or some other nonsense that comes from that teams fanbase. It is kind of an old school move. I don't mind Kaep wearing the Dolphins hat either.