• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle at Houston (update: 23-20 SEA, final, OT)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Seahawk fans. 49ers are decimated with injuries and players not playing, and Seattle fans ignore it completely. Now with the Seahawks having some guys out every Hawk fan is bringing up how they have injuries and so this game doesn't count

49ers experienced injuries in the game, but they came in fully healthy outside of Crabtree. Seattle actually had MORE players out with Harvin, Irvin, and a couple others I think.

Seattle's weakest depth is the O-Line but any team would be in trouble with 3 starting O-Line out. Denver has the greatest QB to ever play the game... helps a little bit when the O-Line is in shambles. Wilson is not even a top 10 QB currently.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You what would be nice? If Shoob targeted DeAndre Hopkins. Like once.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners trolls are the funniest because they're such hypocrites.

Niners trolls calling other teams' fans whiners? LOL
Niners trolls calling other team's players overrated? LOL

I think it's wonderful they're willing to broadcast their stupidity so openly.

Any rational adult just laughs at them.

:lol::lol::lol:

I see you're having a little trouble watching your team getting a well deserved beat down...understandable ...your players could stand to learn a little humility

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Bryant is a really good football player.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you're having a little trouble watching your team getting a well deserved beat down...understandable ...your players could stand to learn a little humility

And then there's just garden variety idiots like this loser. lol

Too funny.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers experienced injuries in the game, but they came in fully healthy outside of Crabtree. Seattle actually had MORE players out with Harvin, Irvin, and a couple others I think.

Seattle's weakest depth is the O-Line but any team would be in trouble with 3 starting O-Line out. Denver has the greatest QB to ever play the game... helps a little bit when the O-Line is in shambles. Wilson is not even a top 10 QB currently.

Denver has already had two starting O-linemen out. one of them right from the start of the season..you cant even call Harvin a loss since he has never played in a game for your team.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then there's just garden variety idiots like this loser. lol

Too funny.

time to suck it up pretenders...123 total yards of offense in THREE quarters...not so impressive

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the perfect example of Seahawk Fan....

RegentDenali on Thursday's 49er Rams gamethread.....

Rams have a golden opportunity. Word is out on how to shut SF down. And it's in St. Louis.

9ers are looking washed. Hope the Rams win big tonight and the army of 9er bandwagon fans start burning their Craperdick jerseys on YouTube.

Harbaugh looks primed for a tantrum.

Uhh Ohh. Craperdick actually copyrighted the act of kissing your bicep. Quinn is in big legal trouble.

The 49er nation bandwagon horn has been sounded alerting their fans to immediately jump back on. They will login to twitter at the end of the game to delete all those hate rants to the SF players this week and put their Kraperdick jerseys back on.

Everyone back on the bandwagon!!!

Today on Seattles Game thread.....

Ignore the 9er trolls. Don't take the bait by these special ed kids.

That just about sums up the experience of 49er fans having seattle in our division.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive plays so far: 60 for Houston, 29 for Seattle.

That is going to be an exhausted defense in the fourth quarter.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such insecurity by seahawks haters.

kwit and breaker are my favorites by far. little kids usually stop acting like fools when adults laugh at them, but not these two losers. they just keep going.

love it. :)

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such insecurity by seahawks haters.

kwit and breaker are my favorites by far. little kids usually stop acting like fools when adults laugh at them, but not these two losers. they just keep going.

love it. :)

yes because we are just so intimidated by you...you're as much of a joke as these seahawks look today

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver has already had two starting O-linemen out. one of them right from the start of the season..you cant even call Harvin a loss since he has never played in a game for your team.

I dubbed a comment on the Seattle board as dumbest of the day but yours takes the cake. I already pointed out Denver had O-Lineman out... they also have the best QB to ever play the game that unloads the ball before half the pass rushers even start moving.

"Can't call Harvin a loss because he never played in a game for your team."

What?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Seahawk fans. 49ers are decimated with injuries and players not playing, and Seattle fans ignore it completely. Now with the Seahawks having some guys out every Hawk fan is bringing up how they have injuries and so this game doesn't count

Who the hell is saying "this game doesn't count"? The point is that what is happening is obvious. We don't have guys that can block against some of the best pass rushers in the league. The game was a reach going into it. I'm wondering why everyone is so shocked about what's going on out there.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive plays so far: 60 for Houston, 29 for Seattle.

That is going to be an exhausted defense in the fourth quarter.

And hopefully exhausted into next week! :suds:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell is saying "this game doesn't count"? The point is that what is happening is obvious. We don't have guys that can block against some of the best pass rushers in the league. The game was a reach going into it. I'm wondering why everyone is so shocked about what's going on out there.

whats your excuse for the "best defense in the history of the world" ?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats happening is you aren't adjusting to adversity.

BTW, the colts are obliteratiing the jaguars even worse than you guys did. You play them on the road next right? lol