• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle at Houston (update: 23-20 SEA, final, OT)

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you people realize that 3 flippin starters out of 5 are out on the offensive line, right? I thought we had an outside chance of winning but these are the easiest match-ups these defenders have probably seen since college, and they're really good to begin with. Defense needed to step up and they didn't.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with Seattle losing today. Just hope they put on a better showing 2nd half.

Still better than the Niners by a lot.

Kaepernick. lol.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Athlon Sports:

this game is "a matchup of potential Super Bowl participants" ... "a matchup of two teams who could wind up playing each other again down the road, as in Super Bowl XLVIII."

Really ??? the shehawks are looking a little.....jaguarish

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is poised to start one of their miracle 2nd half come backs, I have this feeling, I hope im wrong though.

Other than that big Lynch run, they haven't really shown anything.

Wilson looks slow today.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not. Seattle is a horrible road team. Remember Carolina was in game 1 right till the end....

I was expecting this. I bet they play a lot better in the 2nd half though. They like to do that and make it close in the end and talk about how amazing Wilson was in the loss.

Wow. Decimated offensive line against one of the best pass rushes in the league on the road and you expected it. What exactly did you expect last week against the Colts, wise one?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Decimated offensive line against one of the best pass rushes in the league on the road and you expected it. What exactly did you expect last week against the Colts, wise one?

what about your defense ? you werent missing anyone there and they dont look any better than your terrible offense.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, you people realize that 3 flippin starters out of 5 are out on the offensive line, right? I thought we had an outside chance of winning but these are the easiest match-ups these defenders have probably seen since college, and they're really good to begin with. Defense needed to step up and they didn't.

Look , so far the Texans are just plain kicking our butts in every phase of the game. Hopefully we can bring it in the second half.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, this Houston team continues to be unpredictable. Just when they look like a team going backwards, they come out and play a great first half. We will see if they continue.

I hated this game for the Hawks. It was a bad match-up for us and with our injuries on the O-line, I figured our defense would have to be lights out and even score points to give us a chance. So far, our defense hasn't been nearly as good as it should be and Schaub has had way too much time. Now Foster getting running room and making plays is hurting.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this just means you have no quality depth..the Bronco's have already lost 2 O-line starters for the entire season.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with Seattle losing today. Just hope they put on a better showing 2nd half.

Still better than the Niners by a lot.

Kaepernick. lol.

The Seahawks offensive struggles are not that surprising, I am surprised the Texans have found so much space in your secondary, and that Shuab has had so much time.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Seahawk fans. 49ers are decimated with injuries and players not playing, and Seattle fans ignore it completely. Now with the Seahawks having some guys out every Hawk fan is bringing up how they have injuries and so this game doesn't count

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-Oh...bitch mittens runs for a loss now..seahawks got no game

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Injuries? :laugh3:

Thought those were irrelevent and the hawks were the deepest team in the nfl?

Yeah, I didn't expect to get beat by the colts, but I didn't anoint my team best of the NFC after week 3 against the jags either.