• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle at Houston (update: 23-20 SEA, final, OT)

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BVXBgNTIYAAqqlx.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of putrid that makes me ill. How can anyone say that with a straight face?

It's far less annoying than kissing your biceps. I mean really.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy, when you look horrible, its against two teams that have a combined 3 wins after four weeks.

Did you see what the colts did the jags today?

And lol @

Somehow I just know if roles were reversed you would be disregarding this sentiment and saying something like "a win is a win, especially when its on the road, it doesnt matter how you get it, blah blah blah." you are such a tool. Go clean up your krapernick poster.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you have a problem saying Seattle is the better team right now after they beat you and it's because they don't have enough common opponents? :wtf: THEY PLAYED EACH OTHER AND YOU LOST. You don't need common oppenents to gauge who is better when they have already played and it was a recent game. :L

Seriously, you are trying way too hard to find excuses why to not admit at this moment Seattle is the better team. They beat you badly, they are 4-0 and have overcome all of the adversity they have faced while SF is 2-2 and not only got beat by Seattle, but also the colts at home. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Seattle is better right now. Will they be at seasons end? Who knows, but RIGHT NOW today it's Seattle and there isn't anyone outside of SF who would argue in your favor unless they are just straight up trolling.

Oh yeah, the seahawks are the team in the division that recently overcame adversity.... :L

Congrats on your first quarter of the season championship though!!! :noidea:

Do you tell people the Hawks were better than SF last year because they beat them once at home?

12 games to go man.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, the seahawks are the team in the division that recently overcame adversity....

What does any of your bullshit have to do with the topic at hand? Oh right, it doesn't.

Being better than someone else right now doesn't mean anything more than just that. Yet you can't admit it for some reason. Pride? Stubbornness? Stupidity? I don't know, but for whatever reason you are incapable of just calling it like it is.

So be it. Live in your fantasy land.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, the seahawks are the team in the division that recently overcame adversity....

Seahawks fans are going to have so much fun making you eat dirt. We already had a lot of fun and it's only going to get better.:lol:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the KC Chiefs are the best team in the AFC right?

Miami second best?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, the seahawks are the team in the division that recently overcame adversity.... :L

Do you tell people the Hawks were better than SF last year because they beat them once at home?

12 games to go man.

Nice edit job.

WHERE IS ANYONE SAYING BEING BETTER THAN YOU RIGHT NOW MEANS THEY ARE GUARANTEED A DIVISION WIN?

I'll wait right ..... HERE for you to post where that has been said. Go ahead and post a quote.

Just stop being a total douche bag for one minute and deal with reality. Is it really that hard?

Last season? Seattle was better than SF down the stretch and that's a fact. Not just that they beat you but by how they finished the regular season compared to you. Had they had your HFA they may have gone farther. Let me guess, that is wrong because all that matters is who had the best record overall. You can't actually talk about who was playing better when right? :rollseyes:

SF could end up finishing with a better record than Seattle and it would still be a fact that Seattle was better than SF over the start of the season. It's a total fact that isn't in dispute. What does it mean? NOTHING and yet you can't admit it. What a total waste of space you are.

Seriously, you are about as useful as a spent fap napkin.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-0 > 2-2

Oh, and a head to head ass kicking.

There is only dipshit denying who the better team is, and we are all lucky enough to witness his unparallelled denial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already admitted you are playing better... so I agree 4-0 is better than 2-2. Whats the point?

Speaking of points..

At this point of the season last year. The Cardinals were 4-0 too. You guys might be a little better than they were.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-0 > 2-2

Oh, and a head to head ass kicking.

There is only dipshit denying who the better team is, and we are all lucky enough to witness his unparalelled denial.

I know right? How desperate do you have to be to say you still think your team is better because the wins the other team has aren't as quality despite them having beaten you badly already? It really is the most pathetic trolling I think I've ever seen and I've been on the internet since the 80's. At least he is best at something. :whistle:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tell us then what the difference is between a team playing better and being the better team at this point? I don't think anyone else has that distinction.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? How desperate do you have to be to say you still think your team is better because the wins the other team has aren't as quality despite them having beaten you badly already? It really is the most pathetic trolling I think I've ever seen and I've been on the internet since the 80's. At least he is best at something. :whistle:

:agree: Yup!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well now he is trying to back pedal by saying he admitted that seattle is playing better right now, but isn't the better team right now? :scratch:

What kind of stupid bullshit is that? I see no difference. Neither means anything about who will win the division nor go to the SB. No one has a crystal ball and knows those answers. All anyone has said is Seattle > SF right now and he spends days denying that and now says he admits it, but denies it. :gaah:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's far less annoying than kissing your biceps. I mean really.

That's a matter of opinion. I can't say I like either to be honest. But, the whole Dangeruss nonsense is revolting.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a matter of opinion. I can't say I like either to be honest. But, the whole Dangeruss nonsense is revolting.

Wilson is a bit of a nerd. Not the guy you picture being the life of the party in college. He may be corny, but I'll take that over kaep and his antics. If you prefer him good on ya. :suds:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this toolbag keep bringing up Arizona at 4-0 last year and not any other teams that have started 4-0? I guess hanging your hat on the hopes that its an another anomoly is easier than facing the reality of what 4-0 and a 2 game lead usually means.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this toolbag keep bringing up Arizona at 4-0 last year and not any other teams that have started 4-0? I guess hanging your hat on the hopes that its an another anomoly is easier than facing the reality of what 4-0 and a game less usually means.

If there has ever been a 4-0 team that was a pretender then all who come after are assumed as such and even if your team loses to them you are still a better team because of it.

Duh.

:laugh3:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there has ever been a 4-0 team that was a pretender then all who come after are assumed as such and even if your team loses to them you are still a better team because of it.

Duh.

:laugh3:

If the Seahawks go 5-0 next week, Breaker will claim the 49ers got them just where they want them!:lol:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ the trollyniners!