• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season ticket holders?

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone else on this board a season ticket holder? I have always defended the Flyers and their business practices. But I got my package yesterday (the one that I paid for 44 games for already) and there is one game absent. THe WInter Classic is not a part of season ticket holder packages. What bullshit!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Winter Classic that is not even happening yet. I am sure theyll do something with it once it is official.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone else on this board a season ticket holder? I have always defended the Flyers and their business practices. But I got my package yesterday (the one that I paid for 44 games for already) and there is one game absent. THe WInter Classic is not a part of season ticket holder packages. What bullshit!

Winter classic isn't included but season ticket holders will have first dibs on buying them, thats how all of the other games usually work.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What other games? I have had tickets for 10 years now, and this is the first time a regular season game wasn't included. I understand we will be given a chance to buy tickets first, but I am going to assume at an inflated price.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What other games? I have had tickets for 10 years now, and this is the first time a regular season game wasn't included. I understand we will be given a chance to buy tickets first, but I am going to assume at an inflated price.

The other Winter Classics I mean.

And yea, it's frustrating but you have to see this coming. It's in another building, you have MLB and the NHL involved, it's the NHL's big moneymaker....too complicated to just hand tickets away.

That said, I thought I have heard other classic in years past offer season ticket holder first dibs AND a normal/standard ticket price.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If it is a normal ticket price, then I am fine with that. But RIght now I am a bit annoyed. THis is the second time in a row they have blatanly blindsided us as ticket holders (the other having us pay up front for early bird without informing us of the ticket price hike) and sending us the package on a holiday weekend when you can't call to get the whole story.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the Winter Classic even been announced as official yet????

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If it is a normal ticket price, then I am fine with that. But RIght now I am a bit annoyed. THis is the second time in a row they have blatanly blindsided us as ticket holders (the other having us pay up front for early bird without informing us of the ticket price hike) and sending us the package on a holiday weekend when you can't call to get the whole story.

Problem with this is that it is not up to the Flyers. Its the Flyers, it's the Phillies, it's the Rangers....there is so many things that factor into this event that it just takes time.

That and like some other posts suggested, the game is not even "official" yet so they can't really sell tickets to an unofficial game.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the teams signed onto HBO for fimling of the Winter Classic, you suspect those teams are in the Winter Classic.

I ordered from a pizza place got a large pie and ate it all. But do I like pizza?

EDIT: This is an awful comparison

Last edited by a moderator:

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
THere is a blank ticket in my ticket page with the WInter Classic logo on it. It also gives me the rules on how I will be able to purchase my WInter Classic ticket. I have to think it is official somewhere, even if not officially announced.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the teams signed onto HBO for fimling of the Winter Classic, you suspect those teams are in the Winter Classic.

I ordered from a pizza place got a large pie and ate it all. But do I like pizza?

EDIT: This is an awful comparison

Did you deliver it to yourself??

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the wall question: Do the Phillies season ticket holders hold any stake in these tix?

Yeah...I know. A whole different sport, but it IS their stadium that the Flyers are playing in and I thought that they might have a hand in this shit somehow.

???

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Off the wall question: Do the Phillies season ticket holders hold any stake in these tix?

Yeah...I know. A whole different sport, but it IS their stadium that the Flyers are playing in and I thought that they might have a hand in this shit somehow.

???

That's part of the on-going battle right now. The Phillies still want to have control and a say in who the tickets go to since it is their stadium. The NHL wants complete control and the Phillies won't give them that.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a feeling something was brewing because my buds with Phils tix have been all over this deal waiting to see where it's heading.

{ Stay tuned } :rolleyes:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is bullshit STHs of another stadium get dibs on another teams game because its in their building. next time billy joel comes to the WFC I demand dibs

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point 4706.

Hence the problems getting this shit sorted out..

jlynch9656

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Season tickets

Why are the Flyers charging us for 44 games if they are only giving us 43 tickets!!!! The other question is why the big jump on the price of tickets for face value I know they raised the prices but come on 86 dollars for 3 rd row from the top last year they where 37.50 and now 86 how am I supposed to sell them to people at that price. They keep screwing with the prices every year I think they want more corporate people there then the regular public. If I was 85 dollar tickets I would have purchased the lower seats and not the nose bleed seats I have now. What a Joke.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was told that the FLyers ticket holders would get first dibs on purchasing tickets, and it would be in the order of seniority. THe tickets would be anywhere from $100 to $400 each.