• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season record prediction is 5-11

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look who crawled out from under his rock
Howdy Fried!
YES! Hatcher, watch....Pro Bowl
YES! Marinelli, I know you loved the fat slob and all but cmon, even you should see improvement
YES! This defense is better than last year....bummer for you

SAY...
How's Ponder doing?....I know, anytime now
McFadden.....lol, nevermind
The D Tackle we passed on? Pro Bowl like Hatcher?

like many, many redskin fans...."Always on YOUR Mind"

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look who crawled out from under his rock
Howdy Fried!
YES! Hatcher, watch....Pro Bowl
YES! Marinelli, I know you loved the fat slob and all but cmon, even you should see improvement
YES! This defense is better than last year....bummer for you

SAY...
How's Ponder doing?....I know, anytime now
McFadden.....lol, nevermind
The D Tackle we passed on? Pro Bowl like Hatcher?

like many, many redskin fans...."Always on YOUR Mind"

Howdy partner! Still trying to turn cow shit into gold?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spencer, Ragliff, and Miles "hammy" Austin, is uncle Jerry's version of how to manage the national debt.

Well not everyone is psychic like you. I mean, how many people can plan a weeks vacation after every single Cowboy win?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not everyone is psychic like you. I mean, how many people can plan a weeks vacation after every single Cowboy win?

True, but the good teams see these aging injury prone goofs for what they really are... Over-paid has-beens not worth the financial investment or risks anymore. The epitome of the Cowboys' nation...always circling the wagons for that one last stand yet the Indians always seem to scalp them anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not everyone is psycho like you. I mean, how many people can plan a weeks vacation after every single Cowboy win?

Fixed your typo

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean come on, San Diego had guys off the street playing against this DL??

guys off the street? You mean like our DL did?

"The defensive end began to rotate early on in the game, as Kyle Wilber and Edgar Jones got more time as pass rushers. Ware had just two combined tackles and finished without a sack. At one point, the line consisted of Wilber, Jones, Drake Nevis and David Carter."

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"The defensive end began to rotate early on in the game, as Kyle Wilber and Edgar Jones got more time as pass rushers. Ware had just two combined tackles and finished without a sack. At one point, the line consisted of Wilber, Jones, Drake Nevis and David Carter."

Excuses excuses, and more excuses. I'm sorry, didn't know that their starting DL did not play in this game? How long before the love nest here begins to smell is the real question. We already know that Witten and Romo are Gods with you hillbillies and can do no wrong...just keep on blaming everyone else for this team's failures like uncle Jerry. You clowns are like a bunch of love-struck teenage girls in this forum.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typo...their "vaunted" DL...lol. How u earn a "vaunted" rep sacking a bunch of cream puffs in only 2 games, I'll never know.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses excuses, and more excuses. I'm sorry, didn't know that their starting DL did not play in this game? How long before the love nest here begins to smell is the real question. We already know that Witten and Romo are Gods with you hillbillies and can do no wrong...just keep on blaming everyone else for this team's failures like uncle Jerry. You clowns are like a bunch of love-struck teenage girls in this forum.

You ready to admit that you aren't a Cowboy fan yet, just show up to pretend and troll?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ready to admit that you aren't a Cowboy fan yet, just show up to pretend and troll?

Don't see you quoting other posters when they call me names here? Interesting

I am a fan of this team and not just of it's players unlike many of you here. Funny how Mr. Mod looks the other way when the lovefest crew here criticizes any one else associated with this team that is not a player? Guess they are still "real fans" of this team and I'm not? Bunch of hypocrites.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see you quoting other posters when they call me names here? Interesting

I am a fan of this team and not just of it's players unlike many of you here. Funny how Mr. Mod looks the other way when the lovefest crew here criticizes any one else associated with this team that is not a player? Guess they are still "real fans" of this team and I'm not? Bunch of hypocrites.

Perhaps it's the way YOU ALWAYS enter the room. You slam from the start and carry a grudge like no other. I love it.

ANYONE that has seen your act knows full well you are no cowboy fan. It's been your MO for many years now. Again, I love it, you've proven that not many know less about this game.

Thankfully...the entertainment for both of us remains free

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying that Romo can't and won't get it done for how many years now but he is the answer according to you "real fans" here, and if you believe differently then your a troll?? Hilarious. What about this overrated DL that never upgraded this entire offseason that you "real fans" said was fine? Despite how small and banged up they were, and how they never consistently pressured the QB in the past when healthy?? Marinelli's magic wand and a first year 4-3 scheme change was suppose to remedy all that right? Early success against weaker opponents is suppose to mean that they are now ready for a SB?? I just hold up the mirror to your own stupidity here...nothing more.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2::pop2::pop2:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying that Romo can't and won't get it done for how many years now but he is the answer according to you "real fans" here, and if you believe differently then your a troll?? Hilarious. What about this overrated DL that never upgraded this entire offseason that you "real fans" said was fine? Despite how small and banged up they were, and how they never consistently pressured the QB in the past when healthy?? Marinelli's magic wand and a first year 4-3 scheme change was suppose to remedy all that right? Early success against weaker opponents is suppose to mean that they are now ready for a SB?? I just hold up the mirror to your own stupidity here...nothing more.

BAck to Romo now?

LMFAO He's playing better than anyone on the team right now.
72.4 completion percentage ( and this with ALL THE DROPPED PASSES)
8 TDs to 1 INT
105 Qb rating

:doh:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said before the season started. The d-line is the weak link on our team.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye. I am Curious. Have you ever said anything good about the Cowboys? I know redskins fans that have said good things about the Cowboys. You? I cant remember one thing.
BTW the Cowboys front 7 had three good games in a row. You were no where to be found to give your opinion then. One bad game & now they DL sucks? Even in your trash talking of the boys you don't make sense. Also if we did beat the Chargers you would have simply said they weren't a good team either.

Again have you ever said anything good about the Cowboys?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAck to Romo now?

LMFAO He's playing better than anyone on the team right now.
72.4 completion percentage ( and this with ALL THE DROPPED PASSES)
8 TDs to 1 INT
105 Qb rating

:doh:
Have to agree with you on this one twist. Romo is the one Cowboy playing very well so far this year.