• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season record prediction is 5-11

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't impressed either, but doesn't mean that is how we will play every week now. if you know anything about this team is they are very inconsistent. that means good & bad. Just when you write us off we will go & win. Just when we get excited we lay an egg.
still say 2 game losing streak.

we don't seem to ever win more than 2 in a row nor do we normally lose more than 2 in a row.
Yes, thank you. Very inconsistent for 16 years now.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drama Queen threads all around this week I'm guessing.

If you aren't going to get pissed about games like today or KC, that are sending us back to another 8-8 year, when exactly are you going to give a Shit.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is too conservative now. I want the old gun slinger Romo back. Tony has clearly tapered himself down a little. I think we need the gun slinger back.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you aren't going to get pissed about games like today or KC, that are sending us back to another 8-8 year, when exactly are you going to give a Shit.

But last week the fans here were saying we are great all around, now we suck again. I believe this is what is meant by the Drama remark. There are too many absolutes here rather we win or lose.

Think about it for a minute. A win last week and there was no stopping Dallas until the playoffs. Now with a loss JG sucks, Kiffin sucks, the Defense sucks, Williams sucks (OK I can't argue here at the moment), but my point it this is the NFL and there is no telling from one week to the next what we have. Look at Cincy losing to the Browns. Yes I want Dallas to win every game but the other team is trying too. Give them credit.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am only seeing 5 or 6 wins. Defense line is talented, but no depth. The offense as usual can't score enough point and will not commit to running the ball. Cowboys need to run the fvcking ball more to keep the defensive line fresh

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see that being on vacation did not help my Cowboys do any good this week.

I cant remember Maybe it was Al Davis who said this to Jerry and he has quoted it several times.
Talking about the disappointment over a loss.

"Jerry you have to remember that they pay their players to"

more of the same from the same Cowboys
I love my team but what I expect and what they deliver on the field seem to be at odds with what should happen. IMHO

Another week and we still have 12 weeks of football left lots of things can happen booth good and bad for all teams in the NFL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't the first time I watched a Football season unfold. It has nothing to do with not getting pissed after losses or not giving a shit, it has 100% to do with not overreacting. I know this team will win and lose about the same number of games. Didn't we all expect this? I also know we are in first place as of today. The same people that have us written off (while leading the division) likely had us in the playoffs last week. We aren't a 12 win team and we aren't a 5 win team. Like it or not, we are about exactly where we should be right now. Which NFC East team is it exactly that we are worried about right now? The winless Giants? The Redskins that only beat the Raiders? Philly? We are in a better position today than we were before week 1.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's pray Mike Tomlin somehow gets canned by the Steelers and we swoop him up and get ourselves a real coach.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanahan may be available

If he became the Cowboys coach, he'd go from being a great coach to the worst in a day. On the other hand he'd also flip the other way too.

I for one never was high on Shanahan in Dallas.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he became the Cowboys coach, he'd go from being a great coach to the worst in a day. On the other hand he'd also flip the other way too.

He's done a good job with the roster he was dealt in Washington but I've never been a fan.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he could be our O-line coach :D

Seriously why would we want him as our coach.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing this team for 4 weeks, I went through the schedule, and IMO, it looks like 7-9. It's going to take a lot more than we've seen the first month to top 8-8 with this schedule

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the first time I watched a Football season unfold. It has nothing to do with not getting pissed after losses or not giving a shit, it has 100% to do with not overreacting. I know this team will win and lose about the same number of games. Didn't we all expect this? I also know we are in first place as of today. The same people that have us written off (while leading the division) likely had us in the playoffs last week. We aren't a 12 win team and we aren't a 5 win team. Like it or not, we are about exactly where we should be right now. Which NFC East team is it exactly that we are worried about right now? The winless Giants? The Redskins that only beat the Raiders? Philly? We are in a better position today than we were before week 1.

You're right, we are a 7 or 8 win team. I had hopes for 9 or 10, and yeah, I get pissed when 9 and 10 went down the toilet in KC and SD. If we can't win those two games, Denver, GB, Detroit up there, New Orleans....If we're getting lit up for 400 and 425 against Eli and Rivers, how the Hell are we gonna stop Manning, Rodgers, Stafford and Brees?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to stick with 10 wins high side.

I sure won't mind 8 wins and hosting on wildcard weekend but that's a topic for down the road

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to stick with 10 wins high side.

I sure won't mind 8 wins and hosting on wildcard weekend but that's a topic for down the road

Does lil red deserve to be back if this team doesn't win the division this year?