• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it pains me to say it, I think there is very little doubt in my mind that after watching tonight's game, that the Seahawks are the best team in football. My Niners are a very good team and I would say that if we were fortunate enough to play in the NFC championship game and it was in San Francisco, we would have a shot. Not in Seattle, however. I try to not look at things through Red and Gold colored glasses. The reality is that Seattle has continued to get much better over the last few years and I think they have now left the rest of the NFL in the dust. For now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After today's game, San Fran & Carolina should feel excited about their chances of winning in Seattle because Seattle pass offense is shit and both teams have a better run defense than the Saints so I wouldn't expect Lynch to run all over them.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice objective post. However Ill try and be objective as well. The passing game is well below average to put it nicely. Defensively they have been great and it was nice to see Lynch break out like he did. However whether its Carolina or San Fran next week, they will be guaranteed to go up against a good defense. Russell is going to have to make some plays in the passing game, or they could easily lose next week whether they are at home or not. Hopefully Percy can make it back from his concussion because they moved the ball a lot better with him in there.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit:
As much as it pains me to say it, I think there is very little doubt in my mind that after watching tonight's game, that the Seahawks are the best team in football. My Niners are a very good team and I would say that if we were fortunate enough to play in the NFC championship game and it was in San Francisco, we would have a shot. Not in Seattle, however. I try to not look at things through Red and Gold colored glasses. The reality is that Seattle has continued to get much better over the last few years and I think they have now left the rest of the NFL in the dust. For now.

What game did you watch? And why do you have that 49er logo under your name?

Seriously, they didn't look that good today. The weather played a role but for you to assert they looked like world beaters is asinine.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at this thread

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any clear superior best team in the nfl this year.

Seattle looked like the best team in football in the first half but the offense looked completely inept in the second half.

As a Seahawk fan I am absolutely confident we can win next week against either Carolina or San Fran...but there's no denying the concern we have about the passing offense (Russell with a 70 ish qb rating in the final 5 games) and the challenges Seattle will have to overcome to beat the elite defenses of either Carolina or San Fran

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cool 5th post. :L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This feels like a troll thread made by someone that just wants to see more SF/Seahawk in-fighting. Not going to bite on it.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough for any QB, even at home, to deal with 40mph and sideways rain.

I'm not going to panic about the offense because of today.

We're 16-1 at Clink over 2 years. I like our odds next week.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as the seahawk defense plays the same they'll be in every game and the offense doesn't make mistakes. I think based on today Carolina or sf have a shot, but whoever it is will have to play better on offense than the saints did.