• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Chargers

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If forgot about the new acquisition of Rice too- although I don't think it will make a huge difference with Jackson at the helm.

Something else to consider as well is the fact that Jackson wasn't able to practice with the team until the 4th.

Still, I share the same sense as you. Jackson just did not look like a "QB" last night. It is one thing to miss targets and to be generally out of synch early in pre-season, but Jackson's issues just looked different than just those.

Time will tell.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Typically I don't care much for what happens in the 1st preseason game good or bad but I do agree that T. Jackson seemed "off" especially when it's the same system he's been running for years.

I wouldn't expected him to go out there and blow it up but I think he should at least looked competent out there and he just looked really sloppy out there.

The 3rd preseason game will be a much better indicator if the Seahawks should be worried.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Typically I don't care much for what happens in the 1st preseason game good or bad but I do agree that T. Jackson seemed "off" especially when it's the same system he's been running for years.

I wouldn't expect him to go out there and blow it up but I think he should at least looked competent out there and he just looked really sloppy out there.

The 3rd preseason game will be a much better indicator if the Seahawks should be worried.

Welcome to the board, Brother Jikkle! I completely agree with your post! Nothing to worry about this early, but, to your point if he looks in the third game like he did last night - then it will be time to worry - IMO.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something else to consider as well is the fact that Jackson wasn't able to practice with the team until the 4th.

Still, I share the same sense as you. Jackson just did not look like a "QB" last night. It is one thing to miss targets and to be generally out of synch early in pre-season, but Jackson's issues just looked different than just those.

Time will tell.

Another valid point. It was interesting that he was immediately given the starting position, because he was "familiar with the system". Jackson doesn't seem to have the ability to throw his WR's open. He locks on to his 1st or 2nd read and if they aren't open, the ball isn't coming out.