• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Seahawks v 9ers - 5:15 PST

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowney absolutely dominated... That was great to see... He's actually been very good all season but tonight, he was GREAT! Best defensive player on the field tonight...

I see the Hawks had benched Ziggy... He was horrible again... He didn't get many snaps but when he did, he struggled so they replaced him w/ Griffin...

Shame, I was hoping Ansah would bring us more ... On the bright side the defense overall played really well in the second half especially ...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think theyre going to win the division now? Theyre mot lijely to ein in seattle which means theyd basically be a game back. A tie there and their still 1.5 up . Its not devils advocate. Its common sense. There are times a loss is far more damaging than a win is beneficial. Even if you dont kneel on it you certsinly shouldnt have passed on 3rd and 10 and leave 90 seconds on the clock. Another example of Shanny not understanding risk vs reward on play calling

why are they not likely to win in seattle? they're as likely to win in seattle, as seattle was to win in san francisco tonight. it's not common sense. you're just a dumbass who tries way too hard to be the clever guy in the room and you constantly betray your own dumbassery.

imagine. imagine being coach shanahan, and explaining to the free world and God himself, why you decided to have your team take a knee with well over a minute left in overtime, because *in spicoli voice* "uh, well like, ya know, it's better than a loss, right??"

how fucking stupid can you be?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. No other QB ever has.

Wilson benefit as well along with a great running attack. Quite similar teams to be honest when both QBs were starting out.

That said, I wasn't sold on Wilson (didn't even like the draft pick) until I saw more of him play and for TWO FULL SEASONS. Seemed a lot of analysts/people were ready to crown Jimmy Garoppolo after he played a whopping 5 or so games in his first appearance (against those resting starters or terrible defenses).

And I get it... it's because he was behind TOM BRADY AND BILL BELICHICK!!! *blows load in pants*

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
resting starters or terrible defenses).

And I get it... it's because he was behind TOM BRADY AND BILL BELICHICK!!! *blows load in pants*

That's how you Make a Play

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very surprised that CruiseControl isn't here to say, "HI"...

At least we got rid of that troll...
someone has to drive him home from the bar 1st!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are they not likely to win in seattle? they're as likely to win in seattle, as seattle was to win in san francisco tonight. it's not common sense. you're just a dumbass who tries way too hard to be the clever guy in the room and you constantly betray your own dumbassery.

imagine. imagine being coach shanahan, and explaining to the free world and God himself, why you decided to have your team take a knee with well over a minute left in overtime, because *in spicoli voice* "uh, well like, ya know, it's better than a loss, right??"

Because winning in Seatte is tougher than winning in San Fran ? Or do you disagree with that as well ?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the Niners to kick the tires on Antonio Brown?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because winning in Seatte is tougher than winning in San Fran ? Or do you disagree with that as well ?

i disagree with that. maybe 4-5 years ago it was seen as an impossibility, but not anymore. hell, the bengals were a point away from winning in seattle first game of the season.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not kidding CruiseControl....Show yourself....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get that but a 3rd and 10 bomb ??? At least run a bubble screen that would keep the clock rolling if you didn’t make it. Basically Seattle was fine with playing for the tie. Punting on 4rth and 3 with 1:50 left and no timeouts.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone has to drive him home from the bar 1st!
Actually, he was at the game in his brand new Kittle jersey and is going to give us a full report on how good Levi's stadium is...and in December he's going to give us a follow up report of how awesome it is when it's at 50% of capacity

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that but a 3rd and 10 bomb ??? At least run a bubble screen that would keep the clock rolling if you didn’t make it. Basically Seattle was fine with playing for the tie. Punting on 4rth and 3 with 1:50 left and no timeouts.

hey, i never said that the play-calling wouldn't be suspect, lol.