• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks have NEVER started 5-0

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can that one guy make his killer breakfast and the other dude break the table next Sunday?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time they have even been 4-0 more or less 5-0. I like our chances a lot more next week than I did this week. Getting Irvin back to shore up our D front and probably getting breno and unger back will be huge. If bennett wasn't hurt enough to keep him out that should be a bit different looking team against another decent opponent.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for them to reach 5-0 when today's win was the first time they ever reached 4-0.:whistle:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez are you guys that dense? I'm well aware they've never been 4-0... they've also never been 5-0 (obviously....) so can we have some of the same oddities to hopefully give us luck next week?

Jeebus, not sure if I'm being trolled or what.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get our wounded back on O we should be looking good next week. McDaniels really stepped up when Bennett left, I have nothing but faith in our defense.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, didn't know it was a faux pas to give a semi-serious response to a light hearted thread topic.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez are you guys that dense? I'm well aware they've never been 4-0... they've also never been 5-0 (obviously....) so can we have some of the same oddities to hopefully give us luck next week?

Jeebus, not sure if I'm being trolled or what.

FWIW, I lol'd when I read the thread title.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have never had an undefeated season either......just sayin:whistle:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have never had an undefeated season either......just sayin:whistle:

Posting a thread title about how Seattle has never gone undefeated in week 4 is a bit premature and obviously stupid. Posting they've never gone 5-0 after just first getting to 4-0 to elicit a bit of laughter is something else.

Nice try at the whistle smiley though... sometimes it has a relevant use :whistle:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time they have even been 4-0 more or less 5-0. I like our chances a lot more next week than I did this week. Getting Irvin back to shore up our D front and probably getting breno and unger back will be huge. If bennett wasn't hurt enough to keep him out that should be a bit different looking team against another decent opponent.

Today was just brutal... I mean seriously we got beat up so bad upfront it was hurting my feelings... I cannot believe we pulled this game off... It was absolutely the worst match-up we could a possibly had upfront having these injuries...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Unger is back next week. He's one of those 3 or 4 people on the entire team we cant afford to lose and it showed today. If we get him back for Indy I like our chances a lot more in that game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope Unger is back next week. He's one of those 3 or 4 people on the entire team we cant afford to lose and it showed today. If we get him back for Indy I like our chances a lot more in that game.

We should. Ignore the doubtful, questionable, probably, etc. status'. I once received advice from the person who records statistics for the Seahawks that all that matters is whether they participate in practice. The fact Unger was limited but still participated should mean that he'll be back.

Giac did not participate in any practice though... that's a concern. As much as he's a flag liability, he has a mean streak that I think every O-Line needs. Some games he has actually caused us favorable penalties (like Carolina or San Fran... one of them...). Still, you need that guy that is going to just be a physical NASTY presence on your line. It's an intimidation factor. Giac also has brute strength. Technically it's pretty sad, but he would not have gotten as man handled against Watt as our replacements.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giac did not participate in any practice though... that's a concern.
I agree his injury definitely has some long term concern. However if there is one guy on the line who I actually thought played ok today it was Michael Bowie. Now Bowie has a game under his belt against one of the best if not the best D-Lineman in football. Giac is a UFA after this year and if Bowie ends up working out that is one less position we have to worry about going forward and also a spot where we can save some cap.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going into Indy and walking away with a W at this point will make things very good with Tenn coming to our house then on to the Cards,if we get these three W's i think from the rest of the season we will be looking at HFA.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indy game is going to be very tough after an emotional victory in Houston adn traveling East in back to back weeks. My only hope is Unger comes back and maybe Giac. We get Irvin back, so that adds a dimension we haven't really seen, except I did see Morgan beat the TE on the edge and basically forced a sack on Schaub that McDonald got credit for.

Indy has played two easy teams and two tough teams and are 3-1. Sort of the same as the Hawks. Although some may argue the Panthers are better than their record suggests.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indy game is going to be very tough after an emotional victory in Houston adn traveling East in back to back weeks. My only hope is Unger comes back and maybe Giac. We get Irvin back, so that adds a dimension we haven't really seen, except I did see Morgan beat the TE on the edge and basically forced a sack on Schaub that McDonald got credit for.

Indy has played two easy teams and two tough teams and are 3-1. Sort of the same as the Hawks. Although some may argue the Panthers are better than their record suggests.

giac had surgery so he wont be back yet

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is Indy's D? i admit i have not paid much attention to them.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm 3rd down efficiency
6-13 against the Jags.

Oh Brown is their RB i almost forgot i do not see them running against the Hawks.