• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks @ Falcons- talk shit here

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me change that. I hate the Falcons. I just dislike the Seahawks

We knew you come around...................

Bring it in brother

giphy.gif

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy LL, I wasn't the one defending 32 points should be considered holding a team.
Stop with injury excuse please. Every team has them. Some years it's worse than others.
This argument has been beat to death on these boards is it an excuse or a reason. It's a reason when it's your team.
Or we can go down the totally subjective roll of what injured player is more important to who? Or while x player was injured they played weak teams...it goes on and on.
Suck it up buttercup, you're usually better than this.

I have never made an injury excuse but would think most people would know that the #4,5,6 corners are not as good as the #1,2,3 corners so a drop off in play would be expected. A team does not have the ability to keep 6 starting corners on their team as if the corners were good enough to start they would not want to hang around as back ups and would leave to go start on another team. When one player goes down it is no issue but when a whole team position is wiped out it can make a difference until the better players can get healthy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew you come around...................

Bring it in brother

giphy.gif
Sorta reminds me of the weekly sideline Seahwak player circle jerk. Without the women of course.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never made an injury excuse but would think most people would know that the #4,5,6 corners are not as good as the #1,2,3 corners so a drop off in play would be expected. A team does not have the ability to keep 6 starting corners on their team as if the corners were good enough to start they would not want to hang around as back ups and would leave to go start on another team. When one player goes down it is no issue but when a whole team position is wiped out it can make a difference until the better players can get healthy
:lalala:Next man up, other teams have used receivers in the playoffs at CB. similiar to GB having to use Monty as a RB. Take the high road. Don't forget I like GB so this isn't hate. I do hope NE faces Atlanta in the SB though. Has nothing to do with the talent of either team. I'd just like to see Ryan in a SB especially against NE. Plus I drew Atlanta in my work pool.
Go Pack go beat the Clownboyz

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wish your defense had enough passion to gather around and get hyped.

raw
Yes or enough overly sensitive, over rated egomaniacs who are bigger than their team :doh::sherm:

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As did Ryan vs SF. A loss is still a loss
Then you should understand that no matter what ESPN tries to tell you, it's not QB vs. QB

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't been on the Seahawks Board much recently have you deary?
I try to avoid it. I imagine it's what a Vagisil sales seminar would be like.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try to avoid it. I imagine it's what a Vagisil sales seminar would be like.

NI5nJZY.gif

If you did you would see that most of the Seahawks fan are ACTUALLY TAKING SHOTS AT SHERMAN FOR HIS ANTICS.............

But you keep pushing your false narrative um K?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you should understand that no matter what ESPN tries to tell you, it's not QB vs. QB
Of course it's not. That's why presuming Atlanta or Ryan is going to choke is preposterous. The vast majority of Falcons players didn't even play in their last playoffs and Ryan played extremely well in 12

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NI5nJZY.gif

If you did you would see that most of the Seahawks fan are ACTUALLY TAKING SHOTS AT SHERMAN FOR HIS ANTICS.............

But you keep pushing your false narrative um K?
My supposed false narrative, nor what the twEleves are saying changes anything I said. The Hawks are having weekly circle jerks because Sherman and others are arguing on the sidelines. It's making national news so try and deflect if you want but it's real. Sure it only raises it's ugly head when the Hawks are losing or lost a game. It's almost Newton or OBJ-like.
Full disclosure I have visited the Hawk board just haven't posted much lately. Kudos to the fans who have actually started admitting they're tired of Sqirman's antics.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks by 7. Matty ice has been Matty Meltdown in the postseason at home with teams that were favorites to win. Matty meltdown has the worst playoff winning % of all NFL QB's. RW and company still have the better D without ET, their running game is coming along and RW knows how to win.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks by 7. Matty ice has been Matty Meltdown in the postseason at home with teams that were favorites to win. Matty meltdown has the worst playoff winning % of all NFL QB's. RW and company still have the better D without ET, their running game is coming along and RW knows how to win.

People (friends and co-workers of mine) have been wondering why I've been so confident. That is why I've been so confident

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My supposed false narrative, nor what the twEleves are saying changes anything I said. The Hawks are having weekly circle jerks because Sherman and others are arguing on the sidelines. It's making national news so try and deflect if you want but it's real. Sure it only raises it's ugly head when the Hawks are losing or lost a game. It's almost Newton or OBJ-like.
Full disclosure I have visited the Hawk board just haven't posted much lately. Kudos to the fans who have actually started admitting they're tired of Sqirman's antics.
Ain't even worried.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People (friends and co-workers of mine) have been wondering why I've been so confident. That is why I've been so confident
It's not his fault tho......

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, I was very confident as the underdog in 2011 in the postseason in 2011 as well and we destroyed them. I'm not saying the Falcons are bad I just don't trust them in the postseason. It's kind of like I'll believe it when I see it. I trust RW and their defense in the postseason more than I do Matty and their defense.