• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Chiefs 8 PM Friday on NFLN

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No injuries.

Few injuries, if any.

Few injuries to non-starters, if any.

Few injuries to non-QBs, if any.

Few injuries to non-Smith QBs, if any.

One deep pass completed from Smith.

One sack from Dee Ford.

One INT from a Roethlisberger pass.

A well executed vanilla offense win utilizing depth from WRs, TEs, and defense.

Fewest QB hits possible and zero sacks or turnovers.

A longish FG and a 2-pt conversion.

Oh, and no injuries.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fanaika is just awful. He looks like McGlynn at RT. No way I want to ever see that guy again. He looks exactly how he looked in Arizona.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great impression by LDT vs the 1's. Then again, Fulton may have been a bit worse last week. Eek.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford took a big shot to the shoulder area from I could tell. Hope he is ok. Has looked solid for the most part out there.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting O-line looks much worse tonight.

without Fisher with that high ankle sprain. and he was just starting to look good. hoping he isn't out for too long. know Andy's trying to mix and match out there, but you are correct. tonight's combo didn't look all that good...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford took a big shot to the shoulder area from I could tell. Hope he is ok. Has looked solid for the most part out there.

yeah he took a pretty vicious hit, but he DID leave under his own power. pretty sure he'll be ok...

btw, Chase Daniel looked good for the second week in a row....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without Fisher with that high ankle sprain. and he was just starting to look good. hoping he isn't out for too long. know Andy's trying to mix and match out there, but you are correct. tonight's combo didn't look all that good...
Yeah, apparently Allbright is out and about claiming the Chiefs are in on Mathis. Wouldn't be surprised if LDT's performance just forced their hand. They might not want him to even get on the plane to Seattle.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positives for the OL?

Fanaika is not starting. And honestly, I wouldn't exactly be upset to see him cut if it were just a "best 53" evaluation.

Fisher and Allen are likely back week 1 from every report I have seen.

After that, there is Grubbs being Grubbs.

Morse looks like a rookie still- which is fine for now. I'll have a stronger opinion of him after next week. Kush just doesn't have the goods if this is all he has shown after this long into the system.

I still think the OL has improved by a decent bit, but that's kind of a "who's the taller midget" argument until proven otherwise. Very interested to see what Fisher does- was pleasantly surprised vs the Cardinals, and I'm really bummed out I couldn't get another look at the guy. LDT didn't exactly inspire confidence vs the 1's.

Right guard is a HUGE concern. Fulton still looks weak- that's not a preseason thing, that's an OL getting bullied and causing all sorts of problems when trying to run the ball. That's not getting fixed week 1. Mathis may or may not be here as a result. I kind of doubt it, but it wouldn't blow me away either at this point.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll see if this is legit. If so, we should find out relatively quickly with how close it is to the real season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allbright has spent the whole day apologizing on Twitter for his report about the Chiefs and Mathis. Doesn't mean they won't sign him but at least Mathis has said his agent hasn't told him anything about the chiefs being interested.