• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sea-ARI Game

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't usually checkout Seahawk post-game interviews but I decided to last night. "DangeRuss" didn't give Arizona hardly any credit at all. He kept on talking about how they should have won the game. Um, no, you got outplayed and even with the advantage in turnover's, you lost.

Seahawks vs Cardinals Recap

I agree with him, they should have won the game. Any time your opponent turns the ball over 4 times in your house, you should win. They just played to shitty to win. They aren't that great.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm suddenly quite worried about tonight. And my wife made 6 o'clock dinner plans with the in-laws and some family friends. Ugh!

C'mon now, even I am not worried about tonight. There is just too much going against Atlanta tonight for them to win this game. No one on the 49ers wants to be remembered for losing the final game at the Stick. The fans are going to be fired up, the 49ers are playing at home and the Falcons have nothing to play for. I would not be surprised to see the 49ers blow them out.

If you want to worry about a game, worry about next week's game in AZ. That is going to be a war.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
C'mon now, even I am not worried about tonight. There is just too much going against Atlanta tonight for them to win this game. No one on the 49ers wants to be remembered for losing the final game at the Stick. The fans are going to be fired up, the 49ers are playing at home and the Falcons have nothing to play for. I would not be surprised to see the 49ers blow them out.

If you want to worry about a game, worry about next week's game in AZ. That is going to be a war.

Logically speaking, the Niners should destroy the Falcons. And I expect them to. There's just a lot more at stake now. Against all odds, we actually have a shot at the division title....

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is if Arizona had a good QB they would be really good.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with him, they should have won the game. Any time your opponent turns the ball over 4 times in your house, you should win. They just played to shitty to win. They aren't that great.

I would agree but they got smacked in the face by that defense. If not for those 4 picks it could have been a lot worse.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But any time your offense converts 2 of 13 third downs, and your QB completes 11 of 27 passes for 108 yards and one TD and one INT.... you probably are not going to win. The point is, they lost because of Russell Wilson as much as any other reason... and he doesn't give credit to the Cardinals for absolutely embarrassing their offense.

More than anything else, I am just enjoying their decline as December goes on.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Tenn Pick 6. Or the 1st and goal that SL had and didn't get in.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logically speaking, the Niners should destroy the Falcons. And I expect them to. There's just a lot more at stake now. Against all odds, we actually have a shot at the division title....

That much is true. Tonight now becomes a must win.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with him, they should have won the game. Any time your opponent turns the ball over 4 times in your house, you should win.

Except when you don't play good enough to win...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But any time your offense converts 2 of 13 third downs, and your QB completes 11 of 27 passes for 108 yards and one TD and one INT.... you probably are not going to win. The point is, they lost because of Russell Wilson as much as any other reason... and he doesn't give credit to the Cardinals for absolutely embarrassing their offense.

More than anything else, I am just enjoying their decline as December goes on.

Yep. He played too shitty to win. Keep the pressure on Wilson and cut off his escape routes and he's ordinary. He can't get those few big plays down the field like he seems to against the 49ers. I hope that if they get to play the Seahwaks again that they just put constant pressure on him.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except when you don't play good enough to win...

Yup. He need only look in the mirror to find the main reason that they did not take advantage of those turnovers.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't forget the Tenn Pick 6. Or the 1st and goal that SL had and didn't get in.

There have been 4-5 specific plays like that that benefited Seattle this season. Winning games in that fashion is unsustainable and it's only going to get harder in the playoffs for them.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There have been 4-5 specific plays like that that benefited Seattle this season. Winning games in that fashion is unsustainable and it's only going to get harder in the playoffs for them.

Well Carson did his level best to cost the Cards this game. Every time he threw it I got very nervous.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And with that statement we are doomed. :L Thanks NN :clap:

S/N where have you been this past week? For some reason the board feels odd without you. Hope all is well in NN land

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
also Arizona's CBs played physical with Seattle's WRs.

This is something to be noted, the Sea CBs are physical at the line and maul the WR. Teams (Including SF) need to return the favor and press hard and jam (within the 5 yards). Sea WR are ordinary at best and if they are jammed, Wilsons pocket wont be as protected because he has to spend more time in there.

This is something I saw in the CAR-NO battle yesterday, CAR CBs were physical with the NO WRs leaving Brees to wait longer in the pocket and it collapsed or forced him into a throw he didn't like (which was picked off).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with that statement we are doomed. :L Thanks NN :clap:

S/N where have you been this past week? For some reason the board feels odd without you. Hope all is well in NN land

I got banned for three days during the Seattle-Niners game according to Clyde, then I went on vacation with the extended family on a cruise. Just got back. I'm feeling good after vacation so I think the Niners will win.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got banned for three days during the Seattle-Niners game according to Clyde, then I went on vacation with the extended family on a cruise. Just got back. I'm feeling good after vacation so I think the Niners will win.

Clyde banned you twice. Why would you lie and say you went on a cruise?

You're a sad, sad man.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde, what's the deal? Is this true?

You know it's true, don't act otherwise. First time 3 days, second time 7 days, and quite frankly, you've deserved a much, much longer ban.

The 3rd time I'm not gonna be as nice. Stop the trolling and the spamming, and we'll be fine.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ok, wait. Here's what I've taken from this conversation:

Banned by Clyde = week-long cruise

Clyde, please ban me ASAP. Actually, let's wait until the 26th. The fam is planning on me on the 25th. I'll remind you.