• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sea-ARI Game

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
“We’re struggling there,” Carroll said of third-down plays. “We have not been as good in the last three games. The five previous games, we had a 54 percent conversion on third downs. The last three we’re at 26 percent.

Could have something to do with playing Atlanta, Tampa Bay, NO, and Minnesota in those five previous games....

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got banned for three days during the Seattle-Niners game according to Clyde, then I went on vacation with the extended family on a cruise. Just got back. I'm feeling good after vacation so I think the Niners will win.
Yes....find your happy place....good deal.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, wait. Here's what I've taken from this conversation:

Banned by Clyde = week-long cruise

Clyde, please ban me ASAP. Actually, let's wait until the 26th. The fam is planning on me on the 25th. I'll remind you.
Is this an all paid expence one...Hmm. :drool:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’re struggling there,” Carroll said of third-down plays. “We have not been as good in the last three games. The five previous games, we had a 54 percent conversion on third downs. The last three we’re at 26 percent.

Could have something to do with playing Atlanta, Tampa Bay, NO, and Minnesota in those five previous games....
This . PC needs to understand his team were facing better teams towards the end of the season. I had the Cards over the Hawks....the team is way too arrogant at this moment. Lets hope they keep that attitude.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, wait. Here's what I've taken from this conversation:

Banned by Clyde = week-long cruise

Clyde, please ban me ASAP. Actually, let's wait until the 26th. The fam is planning on me on the 25th. I'll remind you.

No reason Clyde would lie about it. Looks like good timing for me.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think the Cardinals learned from the Game in Arizona... which could have been flipped had they been able to actually contain Wilson in that contest..... He not only made plays against them in Arizona, but he turned drive ending Negative plays into HUGE gains that just murdered them...

He must have escaped 6 sacks in that game to either throw a completion downfield, or scramble for a first down... but not last night. It was a good recipie.

I think teams have learned and know what to do against Seattle it's just a matter if you have the talent to execute it.

Seattle's offense struggles mightily when you can limit Lynch and keep Wilson contained in the pocket where he can still be effective but nearly all his "magic" comes from him being able to extend plays which open up big plays down the field.

I don't want to say defenses are getting used to Wilson but I think they are more and more realizing that you need to be disciplined in your lanes and you need to approach him from the right angles to be able to contain him and even bring him down.

The main issue I see with defenses attacking Wilson is they take an angle that's the quickest route to him when you really should go a bit wider and make sure you take an angle that doesn't allow him to get outside of you. And the DL needs to make sure they are clogging up the middle and not allowing any gaping holes to slip threw.

Again he can still make plays from the pocket but I think clogging everything up the middle and keeping him there is where you can use his size against him as you can tell he's just more comfortable when he's outside the pocket.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This . PC needs to understand his team were facing better teams towards the end of the season. I had the Cards over the Hawks....the team is way too arrogant at this moment. Lets hope they keep that attitude.

on their bright side, maybe it helped Seattle wake up? maybe it was better for them to receive this jolt back to reality?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep. He played too shitty to win. Keep the pressure on Wilson and cut off his escape routes and he's ordinary. He can't get those few big plays down the field like he seems to against the 49ers. I hope that if they get to play the Seahwaks again that they just put constant pressure on him.

don't argue this at all, but easier said than done.