• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Frost was upset with B1G schedule, wanted to play Indiana more.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think that's news to us, Cock Looker?
tenor.gif
I wouldn't think it would be news to you, but you retards sure do get defensive when it's brought up.

Nobody lives in the past like a Bugeater.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair statement.

just like the last time Michigan can claim anything legitimate in football is

Michigan is in the same boat as Nebraska. We have to rely on national recruiting to bring in the vast majority of elite recruits. If it weren’t for academics at UM — we wouldn’t have signed quite a few of the top guys we have. Jabrill Peppers — 3.8 GPA. Daxton Hill — 3.9 GPA. Rashan Gary — 3.5 GPA.
Those are the 5 star guys UM gets. The one who has parents or in Gary’s case a Mom, who push him to an academic school.

Unfortunately for Nebraska — they don’t have the talent in their home state, nor the academics. I think they will be a top 25 team over time, but competing for titles is done IMO. Totally different landscape in recruiting than in the late 80’s and 90’s.

Michigan is in the same boat. We have a really good base of hometown talent about every 5-7 years. Then it is back to a hot mess of recruits.

UM will be a top 15 type team, but the days of dominating the B1G is long gone.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Nebraska's defense, it takes more than 2 seasons to right a sinking ship in P5 football. It took 4 seasons for Barry Alvarez to get Wisconsin in motion. He still had trouble in the following years. But, he set a standard and a way of recruiting and developing in-state players while going after skill players on a national level. It took 25 years to get where we are. On the edge of joining the big guys. Can we make the next step? I don't know.

In Michigan's defense, I have nothing other than Ohio State in in a Golden Age

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't think it would be news to you, but you retards sure do get defensive when it's brought up.

Nobody lives in the past like a Bugeater.
Who is getting defensive? You're the one who rode in here with your panties in a bunch after Iowa was brought up by a Michy poster, Karen.
ScornfulReflectingBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is getting defensive? You're the one who rode in here with your panties in a bunch after Iowa was brought up by a Michy poster, Karen.
ScornfulReflectingBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

Please. Who do you think you're fooling. ANY time somebody has anything negative to say about Nebraska, it takes less than 2 or 3 posts for one of you to start comparing yourselves against Iowa.

Iowa is the team that is so far up in Nebraska fans heads. You fuckers really are pathetic.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Who do you think you're fooling. ANY time somebody has anything negative to say about Nebraska, it takes less than 2 or 3 posts for one of you to start comparing yourselves against Iowa.

Iowa is the team that is so far up in Nebraska fans heads. You fuckers really are pathetic.
When did I compare Nebraska and Iowa?
*Is that why you see so many Husker posters in Iowa threads? Wait, what threads?
giphy.gif

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the fags that need to constantly compare your program to Iowa's whenever somebody rips on Nebraska.

You're pathetic and your team sucks ass.
I’m not sure what that has to do with you and a corn cob, but ok

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you meant to hail the feet of the Missouri player that kicked the bad Frost pass up into the hands of that other WR.
King Scott planned it that way.

all hail. :hail:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is in the same boat as Nebraska. We have to rely on national recruiting to bring in the vast majority of elite recruits. If it weren’t for academics at UM — we wouldn’t have signed quite a few of the top guys we have. Jabrill Peppers — 3.8 GPA. Daxton Hill — 3.9 GPA. Rashan Gary — 3.5 GPA.
Those are the 5 star guys UM gets. The one who has parents or in Gary’s case a Mom, who push him to an academic school.

Unfortunately for Nebraska — they don’t have the talent in their home state, nor the academics. I think they will be a top 25 team over time, but competing for titles is done IMO. Totally different landscape in recruiting than in the late 80’s and 90’s.

Michigan is in the same boat. We have a really good base of hometown talent about every 5-7 years. Then it is back to a hot mess of recruits.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

Population of Michigan: 10 million

STFU and quit making lame excuses, dumbass.

Harbaugh = Bo Pelini

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That cannot be true for either school. 36 is a perfect score for the SAT. 18 makes a player eligible to play. No chance either team has an average score near those numbers for their team.