• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scott Feldman signs with Astros

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years $30 million

:wtf2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the O's didn't give Feldman this deal. I would rather give Gausman a chance. Plus Bundy and ERod could be ready in a year or two and the O's would be stuck with Feldman.

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the O's didn't give Feldman this deal. I would rather give Gausman a chance. Plus Bundy and ERod could be ready in a year or two and the O's would be stuck with Feldman.
Agreed, and $10mil/year is insane for an average (and I say that mildly) starter. However, in essence they traded away Strop and Arrieta to rent Feldman for less than 1/2 a season.

Trevler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, and $10mil/year is insane for an average (and I say that mildly) starter. However, in essence they traded away Strop and Arrieta to rent Feldman for less than 1/2 a season.
Yeah, that does suck. But, sometimes that has to happen when teams are trying to make a playoff push. If the O's would have made the playoffs, it wouldn't look as bad. Plus, I'm not sure if Arrieta would ever have the success we all hoped he would have in Baltimore. He had plenty of opportunities but just couldn't deliver. Sometimes change can be good for a player.

Youngfan9886

Board Nightmare
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strop was the only loss and that's only if he becomes a stud closer for the cubs. But he was soon to be 29 and looked bad with us. Until he becomes something, we didn't lose anything. And its the same with Arrieta, we have younger pitchers who are better and aren't headcases.