• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz vs. Mayhew feud rumor

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't think I'm being insensitive when I say it's "only" superficial pain. I realize we're talking about an infant, your infant in this case, so I'm not trying to say he needs to suck it up or anything. I was just trying to point out that you weren't causing him any injury.

Upon re-reading that it sounded pretty cold though, so I wanted to clarify...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is tpaul schwartz or mayhew? And ditto for principal. Thread should be renamed tpaul vs the principal feud is on NO RUMOR WHATSOEVER!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is tpaul schwartz or mayhew? And ditto for principal. Thread should be renamed tpaul vs the principal feud is on NO RUMOR WHATSOEVER!

As long as I get to be WCF.....I want all the money!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please don't think I'm being insensitive when I say it's "only" superficial pain. I realize we're talking about an infant, your infant in this case, so I'm not trying to say he needs to suck it up or anything. I was just trying to point out that you weren't causing him any injury.

Completely understand. It is funny you used the phrase 'suck it up', because that is exactly what I was saying to him as I was holding him (in jest obviously). Then my wife came into the room and took him from me.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my post that set TP into spazz mode. Exactly where did I deserve all the name calling?

I hope you are right about the talent because I just do not see it. I see...
OL - we had no choice but to blow it up...that said, I'd shit myself if they are any good. S&M are scared shitless that the OL is terrible. They picked up Harris and Scott for fear that nobody can play C or G on this team. Hope I am wrong. (talk this week of bringing in another vet OLman)
WR - CJ and lots of prayers. Burly as much as I love him looked like he could not get open last year. Broyles is one more hit from following Javid out the door. After that I think we have 27 guys fighting it out for WR positions and probably none of them could make another team in the NFL.
QB - Stafford is one more piece of ass away from pissing all of his talent down the drain.
TE - Pettigrew, another favorite of mine, is about 10 drops away from no longer being a Lion. Scheffler shouldn't be a Lion. Heller ranked highest of all of our TEs on at least 1 TE list I saw and he is gone. Fauria is a non-traditional TE (at best) an Williams will play the Reiff roll if I had to bet.
DE - We may set the record for the fewest sacks by DEs in the history of the NFL this year.
LBs - No one wanted Tulloch and he proved why. Levy would not start on another team in the NFL, that is why he signed for 77 cents a game. Durant was our best LB and we let him go because he could not create turnovers. I am hoping Messina blows up camp and takes someone's job.
CBs - Houston is our best and he was absolutely pathetic the 2nd half of last year.
S - Quin will be an outstanding improvement to our safety play because it has been HORRIBLE for as long as I can remember.
K - when the best player on your team over the past 20 years is a kicker, you really SUCK.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who's winning? I can't tell. I feel like TPaul is up like 28-10 at the half.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels more like boxing to me.....after 6 rounds. Judge #1 scores the fight 4-2. Judge #2 scores the fight 2-4 and Judge #3 has the fight 3-3.

Were going to have to go a few more rounds to get a good idea on who comes out on top.:pop2:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::lol: Pure Genius!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my post that set TP into spazz mode. Exactly where did I deserve all the name calling?

That is TP's M.O. on here. If you read the rules Smitty posted regarding posting on this board, you would understand much better.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a triple threat guy. I play Roary when that guy is sick.....I do it all my brother.

Ahaha i was gonna say i was roary.....but for some reason i knew you were gonna say u were roary.....i think u have man crushes on B Boesch, dennard, and roary. Lol

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahahaha robbase that was my flick back in the day.......thats one of the greatest fight scenes.......like dude....Just put on the fuckin glasses! But no....hed rather have a 10 min fight.........im here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.....classic movie!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahaha i was gonna say i was roary.....but for some reason i knew you were gonna say u were roary.....i think u have man crushes on B Boesch, dennard, and roary. Lol

I think you would be right. Denard more then Brennan and Roary though.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK YOU. I can say with certainty -- I would NEVER swear on my newborn, unless I was telling the truth.

That being said -- I did just get back from his 2 month checkup (he is actually 10 weeks now), and he is happy and healthy. He is up to 13 1/2 lbs and has grown 5 inches since he was born. I do have to say though -- It was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to put him through today, holding him while he received 3 vaccinations. Almost brought me to tears hearing him scream like that.
Man I can relate to that...hardest thing for me was with my first born daughter. She split her head open on a rustic wagon wheel and had to be strapped into a "papoose board" at the hospital in order for the doctors to stitch up her forehead. First she was bawling because of the pain from splitting her head open and all the blood all over her and then being strapped in like that followed by the pain of the stitches. It was almost too much for me to bear.
Glad to hear your little one had a great checkup.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does TPaul get back from his game? I'm getting bored. :ranger: