• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz vs. Mayhew feud rumor

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. I have an education degree so things like that, I just take notice to. And I don't have over 30 years in the "business".
I won't argue with you thier

And I'm the one that should be embarrassed? 555
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDAqrywsHE]Welcome Back, Kotter Arnold Horshack Raising Hand - YouTube[/ame]

Is that properly spelled there??

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, an intelligent person who spends his time looking for spelling and grammatical errors is a sad individual.
Coming from you, that means nothing to me. I have my doubts about the Michigan school you allegedly oversaw with the errors you've been making. I don't care about how or why the word dweeb was used. It isn't used anymore, that's my point. Hence why I suggested you bone up on your current putdowns. It seems with your know-it-all attitude, you'll be needing it with some of the fellas on this board. Well.....except meow that is, according to mikeD. ;)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and you call yourself an educator? You of all people should understand why "dweeb" was used in this context. It connotates intelligence but someone who is not quite within the norm. You see, an intelligent person who spends his time looking for spelling and grammatical errors is a sad individual.

Who else thought of this?

images

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I will admit that I was wrong and TrustMe(mikeD) and Principal are not the same person. Principal is a much bigger a-hole.

Just what this board needed an uneducated educator. :frusty:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not had an adjustment in my pension check, but thank you for contributing every month to my pension. How does that make you feel that no matter how miniscule the amount is, some of your hard earned money goes to pay for my beach bungalow? 555

It makes me want to run for office. Where the fuck is zwic!?! Make note: the zwic signal is in the sky.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I will admit that I was wrong and TrustMe(mikeD) and Principal are not the same person. Principal is a much bigger a-hole. Just what this board needed an uneducated educator. :frusty:
I will give you props for admitting that you were wrong, but then you follow it by being wrong again. 555

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I will admit that I was wrong and TrustMe(mikeD) and Principal are not the same person. Principal is a much bigger a-hole.

Just what this board needed an uneducated educator. :frusty:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Applaud a man with nads!!! Admitting sometimes sucks. Then you finish it off with another zinger.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but then you follow it by being wrong again

Says the guy who dedicated 30 years of his life turning the Saginaw School District into one of worst in the entire state. What a retirement party they must have thrown for you. I'm betting the gift they gave you was a one way ticket to Thailand. :lm:

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Principal57
I have not had an adjustment in my pension check,

There's your proof. He's definitely not a retired Michigan educator.
Once again you show how little you know about something but so willing to comment on it.
Here is a quote from ORS and a link so you can see that I did not make it up. SHEESH.
"Retired members: The legislation does not affect the amount of your pension payment."
ORSSCHOOLS - ORS Schools

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow i never read this thread.....thought it was gonna be some boring crap about schwartz and mayhew. :pop2:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow i never read this thread.....thought it was gonna be some boring crap about schwartz and mayhew. :pop2:

C'mon Cleaves, you should know better than that with this crew... :suds:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was by far the most educating thread we have had yet! I learned a lot about nothing and very little boring stuff about Mayhew and Schwartz

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I will admit that I was wrong and TrustMe(mikeD) and Principal are not the same person.

THANK YOU. I can say with certainty -- I would NEVER swear on my newborn, unless I was telling the truth.

That being said -- I did just get back from his 2 month checkup (he is actually 10 weeks now), and he is happy and healthy. He is up to 13 1/2 lbs and has grown 5 inches since he was born. I do have to say though -- It was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to put him through today, holding him while he received 3 vaccinations. Almost brought me to tears hearing him scream like that.

Dr. Evil-er

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to put him through today, holding him while he received 3 vaccinations. Almost brought me to tears hearing him scream like that.
My middle son once had this enormous swelling on the side of his neck that had us terrified. It was the size of a golf ball by the time we got to the ER. This is a big hospital where I probably have 10 doctors as my clients. It is also a teaching hospital so residents were coming in to see and learn. Each one would touch the swelling and he would start screaming in pain. After the third time and with about 5 more in the room waiting to examine him I told them all that if one more of them so much as touched him I would "kick their mother fucking ass right there". No one touched him and several left the room. The next guy that showed up was the senior department head, not my client but he knew who I was. The residents were sent out of the room and I followed. I had seen enough of him crying and no one else was coming into that room unless they were clients of mine. I stood there and stared at the security guard they had called. What you went through today may have been your first time struggling to watch and see that but unfortunately it wont be your last.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you went through today may have been your first time struggling to watch and see that but unfortunately it wont be your last.

I can only imagine. Just breaks your heart to see them in pain. My poor wife was a basket case -- she had to leave the room when he got the shots, then started crying because nothing she did would stop his screaming.

I don't even want to think about how she will be if something serious ever happens, which I'm sure, with a boy -- We will have to deal with quite a few bumps, bruises and cuts.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the vaccinations you can take solace in knowing you're absolutely doing it for the right reasons, and it's only superficial pain. Your instincts are to shield him from pain, though, so that's easier said than done.

Remember that your parents did the same for you, as do responsible parents everywhere, and also that you're doing it out of love. He's getting some superficial owies now to prevent some (potential) serious ones down the road. Think about that before you go in next time, because it won't help in the moment when he screams your primal parenting instincts kick in, and it should help stem your stress, which in turn will help his...