• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schedule Release

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the draft will be a failure if we don't draft either jack,ramsey or elliot in round 1. this is a weak draft.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the games should start in a few weeks!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note. Coming to my first game in Dallas this year (don't know which game yet). I've seen them in NY, but never in Dallas and obviously have never seen the new stadium.

I guess I should go early in the year to see Romo...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should since you think it's not a matter of when he's hurt and not if
Better than thinking everything is fine and he'll play 5 more years, no???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my thoughts on Romo's ability to stay healthy since I know things will be twisted into something they aren't. He is the biggest injury risk QB in the NFL today. He has had many major injuries, not just the "normal" NFL wear and tear; stuff that causes major time to be missed. His back actually worries me MUCH more than his shoulder. The guy will probably never practice Wednesdays again. QB is the most important position in Football and if we don't make sure we have a capable backup in place in case he goes down we are complete morons. None of this means he will get hurt this year or that he won't play 16 games this year. What it means is he is MORE likely to get injured than other QBs and QBs are already all susceptible to injury due to the nature of the position. Thus, sticking our heads in the sand, announcing 36 year old Romo will be our QB for 5 more years and pretending Romo is no more likely to be injured than any other NFL QB is moronic.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my thoughts on Romo's ability to stay healthy since I know things will be twisted into something they aren't. He is the biggest injury risk QB in the NFL today. He has had many major injuries, not just the "normal" NFL wear and tear; stuff that causes major time to be missed. His back actually worries me MUCH more than his shoulder. The guy will probably never practice Wednesdays again. QB is the most important position in Football and if we don't make sure we have a capable backup in place in case he goes down we are complete morons. None of this means he will get hurt this year or that he won't play 16 games this year. What it means is he is MORE likely to get injured than other QBs and QBs are already all susceptible to injury due to the nature of the position. Thus, sticking our heads in the sand, announcing 36 year old Romo will be our QB for 5 more years and pretending Romo is no more likely to be injured than any other NFL QB is moronic.

you say this a lot, as if it happens often....you have any examples of people twisting your words?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sigh:happens all the time here. Unlike some though, I don't keep track or records of others (it's really not that important to me) so I don't have any links to paste. But you can let us know what some predicted on the ESPN Board with the best of them...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sigh:happens all the time here. Unlike some though, I don't keep track or records of others (it's really not that important to me) so I don't have any links to paste. But you can let us know what some predicted on the ESPN Board with the best of them...
LOL...the espn board? You have any examples of that? I don't cut & paste, pretty much computer illiterate, how bout just off the top of your head? You seem to have something in mind when talking the old espn days.

Funny....last week you tell me I claim to be a know it all on the boards and now you have something in your head from the espn days? I think these boards are a lot more important to you than you let on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever dude. I really don't care to continue the discussion with you. Go find someone else to bicker with

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now it's me just wanting to bicker....Ha Ha

Yes Sir Jarntt...this board is sure more important to you than you let on.

It's been 3 years, you should let it go

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone want to talk about the Cowboy schedule???

With health and a few breaks and hopefully some contributions from our draft class I don't see why we can't win the division. Seems most years a team goes worst to first. I'll pick the Cowboys this year.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree one thousand percent. It is time to find Romo's replacement.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ thinks Romo replacement is in High school......

It will be 9 yrs from now before we get our next great Qb. We will kick the tires on a few vets and draft some middle rounders that won't pan out. He will be taking his first snap as middle school practice begins Monday in pads. Word is if he stays off the baseball diamond and is not tempted to go to the NBA after his first year of college, the sky is the limit. We will see

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ thinks Romo replacement is in High school......

It will be 9 yrs from now before we get our next great Qb. We will kick the tires on a few vets and draft some middle rounders that won't pan out. He will be taking his first snap as middle school practice begins Monday in pads. Word is if he stays off the baseball diamond and is not tempted to go to the NBA after his first year of college, the sky is the limit. We will see
You two seem to be overreacting to the Philly trade.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glade Dallas did not move up. Philly gave up too much IMO.