• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sausage or Tacos Tonight?

What Should I Have?

• Tacos

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Sausage

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is a euphemism, right?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real tacos require lots of time and effort (if you don’t have everything prepped), so they’re not exactly food for when you’re feeling lazy. They’re for using leftover meat (pork shoulder, brisket, turkey, whatever) that took hours to cook the first time around. And you’ve gotta have the right stuff around, most importantly good fresh soft corn tortillas.

If you’re talking about opening up a package of hard shell tacos and mixing that “spice mix” into ground beef, and covering it with shredded cheese, then god have mercy on your soul. Even hard shell tacos alone are an abomination.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real tacos require lots of time and effort (if you don’t have everything prepped), so they’re not exactly food for when you’re feeling lazy. They’re for using leftover meat (pork shoulder, brisket, turkey, whatever) that took hours to cook the first time around. And you’ve gotta have the right stuff around, most importantly good fresh soft corn tortillas.

If you’re talking about opening up a package of hard shell tacos and mixing that “spice mix” into ground beef, and covering it with shredded cheese, then god have mercy on your soul. Even hard shell tacos alone are an abomination.

Chef Aarón Sanchez I am not........ But I dabble in cooking.... I'll admit not well