• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sarunas is a HOF

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Mullin, then Mitch, now Mr. Karate Chop himself.

Anyone around remember seeing him play? I still remember him before the injuries, he was a pitbull. After the knee injury he was as shell.

Lastly, does Hardaway get into the HOF? You can't have Run TMC without Timmy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Mullin, then Mitch, now Mr. Karate Chop himself.

Anyone around remember seeing him play? I still remember him before the injuries, he was a pitbull. After the knee injury he was as shell.

Lastly, does Hardaway get into the HOF? You can't have Run TMC without Timmy.

I remember him well. A pitbull who ran over people frequently and picked up his share of bumps and bruises (and charges lol) as he bulled his way to the basket. He wasn't a great player IMO but he was one of the first European players so I'm guessing that's part of the reason he made it. Hardaway is a HOF player without a doubt IMO.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember him well. A pitbull who ran over people frequently and picked up his share of bumps and bruises (and charges lol) as he bulled his way to the basket. He wasn't a great player IMO but he was one of the first European players so I'm guessing that's part of the reason he made it. Hardaway is a HOF player without a doubt IMO.

It's the basketball HOF, not the NBA hall of fame. Sarunas was a trailblazer and a great international player part of one of the best international teams of all time. Also, he helped to elevate the role of the 6th man. Had he been part of the modern era of NBA basketball, Rooney would be the kind of guy that would've been sought after by teams chasing titles as a role player and probably gotten a few rings.

Not to mention that the guy had some of the strongest hands the NBA has ever seen. Very happy for him and it's well-deserved.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarunas was one of the more fun Euros to watch too. Played the game like w zest and gusto.