• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Santa Cruz Warrirors - Player watch

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last night there was an abundance of nothing on tv, when I stumbled across the Santa Cruz Warriors game on tv. Apparently they're in the semi finals in the D-League Playoffs. I was watching closely on two players: Seth Curry and Ognjen Kuzmic.

Seth Curry looks like he will become a backup PG in the NBA. Watching him, his game reminds me alot of CJ Watson. He's going to be a guy that can run an offense, but won't be a real creator or distributor. He's going to be a guy who's value is going to be mainly taking care of the ball and scoring. I think he could carve out a nice career as a backup PG in the NBA. He did have couple nice looks on the pick and roll, but he still got a ways to go before he could be considered a PG.

Kuzmic was a beast. He ended up with 23 and 18 with a couple blocks. I think his success mainly came from being bigger than most of the opposition. He did show me that he does have a great touch around the rim and he has very good hands. He also moves very well north and south, but he's very exposed when it comes to going east and west. After watching him, I believe he could be a poor man's Biedrins...before the epic collapse. He'll be a guy who can disrupt the paint a bit with his size, can be relied upon to put a body on bigs and grab boards and also score around the rim. His athleticism isn't great which is probably going to be the biggest hindrance on his stature in the NBA.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3