• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Antonio Raiders?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring em, their colors fit right in here in SA... Always liked the Raiders, #37 is my all time favorite player, this would be awesome!

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way the NFL would move the Raiders to San Antonio when LA is still in the market for an open team. This is a some screen of some kind to get the city of Los Angeles to front some of the costs of moving the team. Hey, if there's 2 interested cities...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In future news, crime in San Antonio has gone up 700% since gradually being populated by Raider fans.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should move to St. Louis. The Rams are moving to LA after their lease runs out after this season. St. Louis will be available complete with a run-down shitbox of a stadium. The St. Louis Raiders. Has a nice ring to it.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They should move to St. Louis. The Rams are moving to LA after their lease runs out after this season. St. Louis will be available complete with a run-down shitbox of a stadium. The St. Louis Raiders. Has a nice ring to it.

I think East St. Louis would be a more appropriate fit for the Silver & Black.

San Antonio is nice & deserves a much better franchise. Like the Jags.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That too Niner. I am sure the St.Louis city council would demolish the EJD and build one in East St. Louis. You need to be fully armed to get into the games.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A link to this story?

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think East St. Louis would be a more appropriate fit for the Silver & Black.

San Antonio is nice & deserves a much better franchise. Like the Jags.

At least we know when to cheer and get rowdy. The 49er homo's cheer when Kaepernick has the ball, so the PR director sent out a reference letter on when to cheer to the fans.... :L

C'mon, you have to admit that's the most pathetic football related issue I'd heard of in decades. :yahoo:

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A link to this story?

It's been around the sports news lines. Do a google on it and I'm sure there will be rumors. All this news is to get some leverage for the teams. Oakland needs a new facility. THat is the biggest dump around now that SF, I mean Santa Clara, has a new stadium.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
At least we know when to cheer and get rowdy. The 49er homo's cheer when Kaepernick has the ball, so the PR director sent out a reference letter on when to cheer to the fans.... :L

C'mon, you have to admit that's the most pathetic football related issue I'd heard of in decades. :yahoo:

I don't know about decades, but yeah that was a lame move.

And by Raider fans getting "rowdy" I assume you mean "on drugs" and "Turning over cars and shooting people."

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about decades, but yeah that was a lame move.

And by Raider fans getting "rowdy" I assume you mean "on drugs" and "Turning over cars and shooting people."

I don't know about shooting people but I've been known to partake in a little ganja smokin' and jack Daniel pounding before and during a game at the black hole.

I've never turned over a car, either. I'm just happy when I find my car and it still has 4 tires and windows intact. :suds:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been around the sports news lines. Do a google on it and I'm sure there will be rumors. All this news is to get some leverage for the teams. Oakland needs a new facility. THat is the biggest dump around now that SF, I mean Santa Clara, has a new stadium.
I might look later .Can any of us help the Raiders pack up and leave? I can have some guys there tomorrow morning. No way are you sharing with the 9ers stadium. I see a very big problem with that. Move to L.A. or wherever....just not Santa Clara.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raider fans are just people that want to dress up like it's Halloween every Sunday.

Best uni's, colors and atmosphere in all of sports, angel. Look at Lester Hayes.. that's sweetness.

Halloween is one of the best events of the year and we experience 9, 10 or 11 times. A fun group we are.

were you old enough to witness or watch footage of the old Pitt / Raider games in the 70's?

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best uni's, colors and atmosphere in all of sports, angel. Look at Lester Hayes.. that's sweetness.

Halloween is one of the best events of the year and we experience 9, 10 or 11 times. A fun group we are.

were you old enough to witness or watch footage of the old Pitt / Raider games in the 70's?

Those games in Oakland/Alameda were the absolute best. There was no atmosphere like that anywhere else in the league.