• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Same Ole Cowboys....

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, let's see. We lose by 1 on the road to a team that only won 2 games last year and that could not cover our best wide out. If you look at what happenned, it is a microcosm of the last 3 years.

1. No running game and worse yet no committment to the run which really limited us as we were going in for that last drive to go ahead.
  2. The teams best players are incapable of making plays at critical junctures. For as well as Romo and Bryant played, Bryant still dropped a key pass and Romo was pretty awful on the last two drives where we had the ball. He forced it and was not poised and was saved from an INT due to a poor call. He also had a critical fumble that I believe lost us the game. Furthermore, our WOW factor from last year's draft had the bone headed interference call that essentially sealed it for the Chiefs.
  3. Garrett continues to blow it time and time again. No committment to the run. Mismanagement of timeouts and horrible decision to kick the 53 yard field goal rather than go for it.
  4. The GM still has not fixed the safety or o-line for th 3 straight year.
We are still tied for 1st in the division, but smelling like 8-8 again. This group just can't help themselve. or so it seems. We keep hoping but just seems like we are all insane expecting this bunch to do something different.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to sugarcoat it, but that 2 win team was really better than 2 wins and it improved a lotover the off season. We were underdogs going in. I thought we would win but it's not like a shitty team upset us. They were considered to be better going in and when it was all said and done they were.

Let hope we can find some consistency on offense going forward.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not trying to sugarcoat it, but that 2 win team was really better than 2 wins and it improved a lotover the off season. We were underdogs going in. I thought we would win but it's not like a shitty team upset us. They were considered to be better going in and when it was all said and done they were.

Let hope we can find some consistency on offense going forward.

Can't keep making excuses for this team. We got lucky and barely beat the Giants at home with 6 turnovers and two defensive TDs. We could not overcome the turnovers on the road and did not make the plays when needed. On to the Rams we go....must win in my opinion.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't keep making excuses for this team. We got lucky and barely beat the Giants at home with 6 turnovers and two defensive TDs. We could not overcome the turnovers on the road and did not make the plays when needed. On to the Rams we go....must win in my opinion.

It's not an excuse. The Chiefs are not a slop team, and they were at home. I am in no way saying we are going to be fine, but I'm not jumping off a bridge for losing to the Chiefs. Yes we held on last week with +5 TO margin. You have to take into count that Dallas defense did not play as aggressive in he 2nd half. I have no idea why team do that but 90% of them do. Today we lost by a point on the road with a -2 TO margin to a good team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC Is obviously not a 2 win team and everyone knows that, so not really worth responding to that. But, we came up short again when it mattered. Some of our red zone calls were horrible. Actually a lot of the calls were horrible. Never saw a team throw 2 yard patterns so much when we need 10 or more. But, Romo certainly has more than one option on many of these plays. Romo has not been good so far this year IMO. His fumble was just huge.

I didn't really even see contact on Claiborne's interference. I'm assuming I just didn't get the right angle, but why is he even risking it on a pass that's 5 yards short of a first?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC Is obviously not a 2 win team and everyone knows that, so not really worth responding to that. But, we came up short again when it mattered. Some of our red zone calls were horrible. Actually a lot of the calls were horrible. Never saw a team throw 2 yard patterns so much when we need 10 or more. But, Romo certainly has more than one option on many of these plays. Romo has not been good so far this year IMO. His fumble was just huge.

I didn't really even see contact on Claiborne's interference. I'm assuming I just didn't get the right angle, but why is he even risking it on a pass that's 5 yards short of a first?

Our redzone offense is our biggest issue as a team. It has to get better. NOW.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course another huge RZ penalty...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget going into specifics, Garrett needs to go because throughout his tenure as HC the Cowboys routinely play down to competition. It seems like every single game we play is a 1 score game, regardless of who we play. So we can hang in there with good teams and yet we also struggle against bad teams (not that the Chiefs are bad but this is a team the Cowboys should have beat).

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget going into specifics, Garrett needs to go because throughout his tenure as HC the Cowboys routinely play down to competition. It seems like every single game we play is a 1 score game, regardless of who we play. So we can hang in there with good teams and yet we also struggle against bad teams (not that the Chiefs are bad but this is a team the Cowboys should have beat).

You make it sound as though all we had to do is show up in their yard and walk away with the win. Blame Garrett all you want but it was Romo throwing pass after pass behind the receiver, It was Dumbar fumbling with very little contact, it was Dez beating the CB then proceed to get his hands all in a knot trying to catch the ball, it was the offensive line that cannot open running lane for the backs, and it was the whole offense that has shown it still cannot run a redzone offense. AS in years past there are still too many problems for us just to simply point at one person.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously feel bad for you guys having to deal with Bill Callahan....

He is God awful and your Offense will achieve only about 25% of what it's capable of.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You make it sound as though all we had to do is show up in their yard and walk away with the win. Blame Garrett all you want but it was Romo throwing pass after pass behind the receiver, It was Dumbar fumbling with very little contact, it was Dez beating the CB then proceed to get his hands all in a knot trying to catch the ball, it was the offensive line that cannot open running lane for the backs, and it was the whole offense that has shown it still cannot run a redzone offense. AS in years past there are still too many problems for us just to simply point at one person.

I see we both agree...this team and all of its stars and coaches could not make the plays/calls to win a winnable game. We are mediocre. Hope I don't see you guys telling me next week that the Rams are good!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see we both agree...this team and all of its stars and coaches could not make the plays/calls to win a winnable game. We are mediocre. Hope I don't see you guys telling me next week that the Rams are good!

Not sure if we can say that are good or bad. They did give Atlanta a game today, in Atlanta, and they went 4-1-1 in the NFCW last year. Last I checked that division had 2 playoff teams. Seattle won a playoff game and San Fran made it to the SB. Like I said O can't say they are good but you also cannot say they are bad. I think we should win, but it is far from a gimme

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2012 KC team was like the 2011 Colts. They were missing a QB that could actually play the game. Just like the Colts last year, I think KC will make a run for the Playoffs. When the season started I had you guys beating NYG and losing to KC just because of the talent they have now had a QB that can play and they were at home. KC even when they were bad played good at home. I would not take this loss too hard. It could have been a win, but it could have been worse, you could have looked like us today.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2012 KC team was like the 2011 Colts. They were missing a QB that could actually play the game. Just like the Colts last year, I think KC will make a run for the Playoffs. When the season started I had you guys beating NYG and losing to KC just because of the talent they have now had a QB that can play and they were at home. KC even when they were bad played good at home. I would not take this loss too hard. It could have been a win, but it could have been worse, you could have looked like us today.

FL, Stop using common sense. You know it's forbidden on message boards.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can understand your thoughts about the offensive line and running lanes, but some of it is Murray too. Doing way too much dancing instead of hitting the hole.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand your thoughts about the offensive line and running lanes, but some of it is Murray too. Doing way too much dancing instead of hitting the hole.

Earl, I didn't include Murray here because by the time I got to watch it was already in the 4th qtr. You are right though him waiting to long to turn up field is an issue.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FL, Stop using common sense. You know it's forbidden on message boards.
Sorry, I guess I did not have enough to drink.

Your Boys played horrible and you need to fire everyone.

Is that better. LOL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Boys, I have to agree with the OP. I think the only shot we'll have at the playoffs is to win the division at 8-8. We look just like last year. 40+ passes and 15 rushes(13 by RB's). Total Bullshit play calling. Why make Callahan the play caller if we are going to run the ball 13 times in a road game that was decided by a point? I'm ready to say Via Con Dios to JG and Callahan right now

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Boys, I have to agree with the OP. I think the only shot we'll have at the playoffs is to win the division at 8-8. We look just like last year. 40+ passes and 15 rushes(13 by RB's). Total Bullshit play calling. Why make Callahan the play caller if we are going to run the ball 13 times in a road game that was decided by a point? I'm ready to say Via Con Dios to JG and Callahan right now

My issue with the OP is he's giving KC ZERO Credit. KC is a very good team. I doubt they have a shot at the AFCW because of Denver, but that is the only reason. OP is talking like KC is a team that will need to play their hearts out just to not have the worst record. That's one thing to many fans across the sports world does, they think we only lost because we GAVE the game away or the ref's took the game away. Rarely do say Kansas City BEAT us fair and square.