• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Same McCloughan different day

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great news for us. I always really liked him and thought he did/does a good job. Hated when he went back to Seattle

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scot McCloughan = Drinky Crow

tumblr_ljkdzbzWuh1qgupsio1_400.gif

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never get how players/coaches/FO staff go to rivals. I played on several teams throughout my career and none as high calibur as the NFL but I never would have played for a rival team ever. Even when I was coaching i had rival teams offer me more money to go and coach D Line or even promotions to be the D coordinator. I could never do that. I think loyalty has been lost in football since 1992.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never get how players/coaches/FO staff go to rivals. I played on several teams throughout my career and none as high calibur as the NFL but I never would have played for a rival team ever. Even when I was coaching i had rival teams offer me more money to go and coach D Line or even promotions to be the D coordinator. I could never do that. I think loyalty has been lost in football since 1992.

I think in pro football the rivraly thing means more to fans. In the case of Seattle/San Fran, there maybe more to it because of the Harbuagh/Carroll college deal. But for the most part, it is a business. The coaches want to win and be successful. Don't think it matters much where it is as long as the opportunity to succeed is there and the money is good.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to always do this right before draft day. Of course, it's only twice, so it is not really a trend, but it's a coincidence. Perhaps obviously, that's the most stressed-out time in the year for him. That's what you do if you're an alcoholic. If you have someone like that on your staff, you want to fire as soon as possible so that his decisions aren't your draft.

I'm generally speaking of course, there a lot of people who are at alcoholics who don't do something to lose their job. And there people who do something to lose her job at less stressed out times.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to always do this right before draft day. Of course, it's only twice, so it is not really a trend, but it's a coincidence. Perhaps obviously, that's the most stressed-out time in the year for him. That's what you do if you're an alcoholic. If you have someone like that on your staff, you want to fire as soon as possible so that his decisions aren't your draft.

I'm generally speaking of course, there a lot of people who are at alcoholics who don't do something to lose their job. And there people who do something to lose her job at less stressed out times.

He must be one hell of an alcoholic. There are lots of high-functioning alcoholics out there who are still able to do their jobs even when under a lot of stress (see: lawyers)