• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam update Finally!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those stats don't tell the whole story though. Once the defense made adjustments like in the Arizona game Davis looked like a scared little kid pissing his pants. Fisher knew this and made the switch. I'm not saying Hill is any better I think they're pretty much equal. Hill does somethings better that you would expect a Vetern to do and Davis has youth on his side. I would actually choose Davis next year as a back up Over Hill he has more upside.

But again stats do tell the story, the defense played out of their minds the second half and gave Hill all kinds of opportunities and he did squat with them!

Defenses didn't figure Davis out, Davis was put in situations where he was behind in games, because "our" defense sucked at the beginning of the year. Davis made those mistakes, trying to make something happen. Again when Manning leads the league in pick 6's or Marino had at least 5 in two different years, that's ok, because you're saying the defenses figured them?

If the defense wasn't so horrible at the beginning of the year, we have the lead behind Davis in the Dallas, Philly, and Sf games, Davis doesn't throw those 2 pick 6 because we are ahead and he wouldn't be throwing, what part of all this don't you get? You really think that Bradford would of brought us back against SF and Dallas with under 2:00 in the game and over 85 yards to go, really, ive never seen him do that before, yet he's going to do it twice? Come on!

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam needs to compete for the job? (which I agree with) but Schotty is "an outstanding play caller"? That's BS - we should bring in a co-OC to call plays.