• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford v2 - Clearly not a Dink and Dunk...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also said this before proving you are either ignorant to the injuries the Vikings had on both sides of the ball or just too chicken shit to admit it to me.

I am siding with the latter..

anointing Bradford yet again after 1 game against a suspect defense?

yeah, you got me

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford gonna Bradford. That might be the best offense he has played on in his career, sadly. Very much put up or shutup (for what seems like the 10th year in a row) with Thielen, Diggs, Rudolph, and Cook at the skill positions. The OL just has to not be apocalyptically bad- good start on that front.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why we are still discussing this?. Bradford has shown himself to be a serviceable NFL QB who can be very good with a solid O line and supporting cast. QBs like him don't grow on trees and I would do the trade again if I had the chance

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford gonna Bradford. That might be the best offense he has played on in his career, sadly. Very much put up or shutup (for what seems like the 10th year in a row) with Thielen, Diggs, Rudolph, and Cook at the skill positions. The OL just has to not be apocalyptically bad- good start on that front.
Wait until he gets Floyd back.... :omg:

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that last year before he ripped off a top 6 QB rated season.

and just like last year, at the end of the season he will be on the outside looking in

His QB rating, Interceptions thrown, and completion percentage.

hahahaha 1st in passing % but 20th in total yards - but he isn't a dink and dunk passer

shit, Luck was only 2.9 points behind him in QB rating - so much for the power of that stat

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just like last year, at the end of the season he will be on the outside looking in

hahahaha 1st in passing % but 20th in total yards - but he isn't a dink and dunk passer

shit, Luck was only 2.9 points behind him in QB rating - so much for the power of that stat

You might as well say nothing because that is the value your opinion holds.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might as well say nothing because that is the value your opinion holds.

translation - I just got my ass handed to me and have nothing to come back with

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't win that award if you suck.

:L
Take a step backwards here shall we?

Who came out blazing that Bradford sucks? No one

This is something buried deep inside your body that you have to prove right. Must prove that Sam doesn't suck. And most of us (even old Rams fans) are open to watch how he does this year. Hell I'm half rooting for the Vikings because their RB is one of my favorite Noles.

Not only are you extremely defensive when it comes to this topic, but you will argue it as much as possible after only week 1 ON TOP of the thread you started last year at the same time.

You CowboyB have alot of posters on interwebz past and present ALL UP IN YOUR HEAD brah

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy reminds of that kid in school that everyone tells to STFU and he keeps trying to shoot people down like his opinion is really respected.

Need to try a different approach man

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboy reminds of that kid in school that everyone tells to STFU and he keeps trying to shoot people down like his opinion is really respected.

Need to try a different approach man

You strike me as someone having a terrible memory from a thread filled with people saying Bradford sucks and someone who thinks I actually give a fuck if some fuck wads on the internet respect me and my opinion.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You strike me as someone having a terrible memory from a thread filled with people saying Bradford sucks and someone who thinks I actually give a fuck if some fuck wads on the internet respect me and my opinion.

Thread last year? My memory can be shit no doubt, but he wasn't real good until he had an above average year last year -- good year for him. That's all he's ever been is average to above average. No one is really gonna argue with you on that.

But who came out this year and said he sucks?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thread last year? He wasn't real good until he had an above average year last year -- good year for him. That's all he's ever been is average to above average. No one is really gonna argue with you on that.

But who came out this year and said he sucks?

When did I say people did?