• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints Game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They added 10 to it for the hold. I think it moved it passed the 30. I may be wrong. I think though after a kick if you get it beyond the 30 you take it. I see your point though.

As bad as some think Garrett is, we saw one of the supposed best last night in Payton. He was awful in clock management and challenges. Now I would have likely challenged both of them as well. I might not have challenged the second one that got overturned. Then after that he went for it on 4rth and about 3.
There are 2 choices. Choice one was the one Garrett took which is a 43 yard net punt or choice 2 is to move them back 10 yards and then re-kick. So they would need another 53 yard net punt to break even. Why would you accept that if you are a coach?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 2 choices. Choice one was the one Garrett took which is a 43 yard net punt or choice 2 is to move them back 10 yards and then re-kick. So they would need another 53 yard net punt to break even. Why would you accept that if you are a coach?
I said they should make them re-kick it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It just like a few weeks ago, there was 10 sec on the clock before the half and Beasley goes and catches the punt. Any other time I would have loved it but there was no reason to catch that one. I’m like Aikman- I hate punts and kickoffs. The odds are we would have started better with a rekick. But there is a lot that can go wrong too. Roughing, fumble, block in the back. I can’t remember where we ended up starting from though. If it was the 22, I would have made them rekick for sure. I consider the 30s good field position. I do get your point though. If you back them up 10, he has to net 53 again to get it to where we started. I’m guessing the net average of a punt using the whole field is mid 40s???

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Dak can leave you scratching your head at times but shit ...guy goes 24/28 and leaves every thing he has on the field. Nothing but praise on this end.
Dak has looked much better lately when it comes to accuracy. Still though he has missed on some long passes to wide open receivers. Things changed after Amari showed up. Amari is getting open and making very good corners look bad in the process.

I fully expect the Dak to Cooper connection to get even better. Could be we see another monster game from cooper against the eagles. Teams are still keeping their safeties in the box and they are now paying for it

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally have no idea about his predictions as he is on espn and I boycott the fuck outta that station. Too bad as I used to wake every day and watch it, now it is for games only.
I enjoy SAS. I love his hatred and how pisst off he has to be today. He is entertaining. I just youtube it as I never watch ESPN

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has looked much better lately when it comes to accuracy. Still though he has missed on some long passes to wide open receivers. Things changed after Amari showed up. Amari is getting open and making very good corners look bad in the process.

I fully expect the Dak to Cooper connection to get even better. Could be we see another monster game from cooper against the eagles. Teams are still keeping their safeties in the box and they are now paying for it

I mean this with respect but Dak and Cooper having a big game against the Eagles secondary is to be expected. My daughter could shred those no names. Crey’von LeBlanc and Chandon Sullivan... who?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every QB misses receivers every single game. The fact that people are complaining about a QB missing throws when that QB completes nearly 70% of his passes just shows the ridiculous standards this fan base holds for QBs.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean this with respect but Dak and Cooper having a big game against the Eagles secondary is to be expected. My daughter could shred those no names. Crey’von LeBlanc and Chandon Sullivan... who?
No point in playing the game then. Despise fans like you. Nick Foles who? Yeah, the dude you won the SB with. Anything can happen. Next man up. I repeat, I despise fans like you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point in playing the game then. Despise fans like you. Nick Foles who? Yeah, the dude you won the SB with. Anything can happen. Next man up. I repeat, I despise fans like you.

Didn’t say we were going to lose... just that our secondary is the pits.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every QB misses receivers every single game. The fact that people are complaining about a QB missing throws when that QB completes nearly 70% of his passes just shows the ridiculous standards this fan base holds for QBs.
Not too many miss a reciever wide open forTD's much. QB's would have hit gallop and others this year soo wide open. Dak is playing better, but dont keep making excuses for his lack of accuracy. Pepole are pointing out other things like pocket awareness, fumbles, etc... You dont have a problem with that???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything Douggie P does this yr turns to shit.