• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints Game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were bad on both sides but they sealed the game for you in the last 5 minutes. No targeting call, knee down short of a first down missed and when in a bind just chuck the ball down the field and let the refs make a play...

Great game!! You earned it..

Fake off sides, missed face mask. The game may never have been that close.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were bad on both sides but they sealed the game for you in the last 5 minutes. No targeting call, knee down short of a first down missed and when in a bind just chuck the ball down the field and let the refs make a play...

Bull shit. I don't blame refs for losses so I sure as Hell won't agree there. Pass interference should have been called on the offense on Saints TD. That was indeed PI in the end zone at the end of the game. Dak was facemasked and it wasn't called. The offsides on Gregory was the biggest play of the game and not sure it was correct but ticky tack at best. The camera angle was pretty poor on the Beasley play you mention. Tough to say, but even if he was short it's 4th and inches and they weren't stopping us and we didn't even score on that drive. Jaylon could have gotten a penalty but there were multiple blows to the head that game and every game that aren't called. Just because Joe Buck keeps mentioning it doesn't make it worse than any other call.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull shit. I don't blame refs for losses so I sure as Hell won't agree there. Pass interference should have been called on the offense on Saints TD. That was indeed PI in the end zone at the end of the game. Dak was facemasked and it wasn't called. The offsides on Gregory was the biggest play of the game and not sure it was correct but ticky tack at best. The camera angle was pretty poor on the Beasley play you mention. Tough to say, but even if he was short it's 4th and inches and they weren't stopping us and we didn't even score on that drive. Jaylon could have gotten a penalty but there were multiple blows to the head that game and every game that aren't called. Just because Joe Buck keeps mentioning it doesn't make it worse than any other call.

Yep definitely both ways was pretty bad tonight. The offsides - the refs don’t see the blue line. If you ever watch Denver play, I swear Miller could get called for 5 a game for jumping the count. I hate that for Gregory

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Dak can leave you scratching your head at times but shit ...guy goes 24/28 and leaves every thing he has on the field. Nothing but praise on this end.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comments on here are just baffling sometimes. You'd think some of you didn't realize we just won an "unwinnable" game that is just absolutely huge for our season:noidea:

Indeed. I for one am going to enjoy the next week and a half very much. Especially knowing a buddy and diehard Redskin fan who expected a Cowboys loss last night and is now pretty damn bitter about his team’s chances to win the East.

I’m going to enjoy the next week and a half very much.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comments on here are just baffling sometimes. You'd think some of you didn't realize we just won an "unwinnable" game that is just absolutely huge for our season:noidea:

I am happy

:fap:

Dallas scored 13 points. And beat the Saints. That is just crazy.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what are you talking about? Did you see that blatent non face mask call on dak? The tackle out of bounds Etc... They ref did not seal the game for us.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guilty as charged LOL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Dak can leave you scratching your head at times but shit ...guy goes 24/28 and leaves every thing he has on the field. Nothing but praise on this end.

He broke some record last night for completions or completion percentage. He does play hard. As already mentioned, the run he made in the 4rth quarter was special.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Stephen A. Smith, quite honestly...

he predicted a Saints bloodbath yesterday on BSpn, and how often is THAT guy right...?

I personally have no idea about his predictions as he is on espn and I boycott the fuck outta that station. Too bad as I used to wake every day and watch it, now it is for games only.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally have no idea about his predictions as he is on espn and I boycott the fuck outta that station. Too bad as I used to wake every day and watch it, now it is for games only.
I don't watch ESPN either, except for games, but I'm going to watch first take today. The crying is going to be epic.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He broke some record last night for completions or completion percentage. He does play hard. As already mentioned, the run he made in the 4rth quarter was special.

Not questioning his heart, just his ability to play QB at a higher level. Romo use to drive me crazy when he got in the red zone. I would say to myself, Slow down, don't make a mistake, and too many time he did exactly that. Dak is starting to do that as well. That is a big pet peeve of mine in a QB, don't take a sak when you don't have too, and don't turn the ball over!! You have to have more then heart to play QB at a high level in the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me why the Saints had a net 53 yard punt with a holding call on the play and Garrett didn't have them punt again :noidea:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me why the Saints had a net 53 yard punt with a holding call on the play and Garrett didn't have them punt again :noidea:

They added 10 to it for the hold. I think it moved it passed the 30. I may be wrong. I think though after a kick if you get it beyond the 30 you take it. I see your point though.

As bad as some think Garrett is, we saw one of the supposed best last night in Payton. He was awful in clock management and challenges. Now I would have likely challenged both of them as well. I might not have challenged the second one that got overturned. Then after that he went for it on 4rth and about 3.