• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sack thread

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shows every sack in the first six games. Discusses them and I don’t agree with all he stated.

One thing it shows is he seldom has a clean pocket.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for real , rarely does he have a clean pocket

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for real , rarely does he have a clean pocket

I have honestly never seen somebody under this much duress. A couple of the times when the guy said there was open people, kinda, SH was already under duress and the pressure was at his feet in the direction of the open player.

That being said, he has missed some open players. It is possible he is hearing footsteps every play now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have honestly never seen somebody under this much duress. A couple of the times when the guy said there was open people, kinda, SH was already under duress and the pressure was at his feet in the direction of the open player.

That being said, he has missed some open players. It is possible he is hearing footsteps every play now.
I think David carr's rookie year was worse...but that is my opinion. He also played for an expansion team...lol

Patrick Ramsey was bad to.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think David carr's rookie year was worse...but that is my opinion. He also played for an expansion team...lol

Patrick Ramsey was bad too.

The numbers do not backup that Carr was under more duress.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The numbers do not backup that Carr was under more duress.
David carrs rookie year?

If our OLine is worse than that, then EB should fire our OLine coach. That is unacceptable and embarrassing.

Carr was playing for an expansion team as a rookie. What is our excuse?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think all qbs miss open targets under duress . i think howell misfires on occasion like all other qbs . is some of it from insecurity ? yes people like dean on this board told me gates and wylie were godsends and there was no need to address o/line in his defense of RR in every way possible . and i have steadfastly taken criticism for daring to question who and when we draft guys .

you and me are hugely involved in the draft and yet people who barely scout players want to defend the company line . they spout cliche's about judging rookie classes but year in and year out teams draft rookies and they contribute right away . torrence , JML and jones are starting yr one lineman we passed on and our top draft picks cant hold down even BU jobs and get less then 5 snaps a game

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David carrs rookie year?

If our OLine is worse than that, then EB should fire our OLine coach. That is unacceptable and embarrassing.

Carr was playing for an expansion team as a rookie. What is our excuse?

Statistically, our OL is the worst ever.

We should absolutely fire our OL coach, and every other coach that was hired because of their connection to Carolina. We should also fire Jennifer King because she was hired simply because she is a woman.

Our excuse is we only have fifteen million invested in our five starting OL, which would be fine if there were a couple of first rounders on their rookie contracts.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think all qbs miss open targets under duress . i think howell misfires on occasion like all other qbs . is some of it from insecurity ? yes people like dean on this board told me gates and wylie were godsends and there was no need to address o/line in his defense of RR in every way possible . and i have steadfastly taken criticism for daring to question who and when we draft guys .

you and me are hugely involved in the draft and yet people who barely scout players want to defend the company line . they spout cliche's about judging rookie classes but year in and year out teams draft rookies and they contribute right away . torrence , JML and jones are starting yr one lineman we passed on and our top draft picks cant hold down even BU jobs and get less then 5 snaps a game

I completely agree but he has missed a couple of open routes when he had time. SH has to see WRs coming open instead of them being open. When I say miss, I mean he didn’t see them.

I was hoping they were too. You have to trust the people running the team…obviously, we the fans do not any longer...except Dean.

My draft philosophy is quite simple. Draft the best player available. Don’t outsmart yourself.

As for cap philosophy, you pay one person at each level decent money…except RBs. RBs never get a second contract. TEs should usually be avoided when it comes to big contracts. LBs should typically be avoided in terms of huge contracts.

I am also a big fan of trading players when they are worth a lot in compensation. There is no way I would have paid Allen and Payne in back to back seasons.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically, our OL is the worst ever.

We should absolutely fire our OL coach, and every other coach that was hired because of their connection to Carolina. We should also fire Jennifer King because she was hired simply because she is a woman.

Our excuse is we only have fifteen million invested in our five starting OL, which would be fine if there were a couple of first rounders on their rookie contracts.
I honestly think Rivera has checked out and that EB might be in over his head.

I am not saying EB is a bust and should be fired but he doesn't adjust or adapt at all. Perhaps he needs more time.

I truly hope harris and magic have their mind made up about this. I completely disagree with Dean and his idea that the decision comes down to a single game.

This organization needs to be cleansed. The worst thing we can do is keep the band together. Good is not good when better is expected.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Carr was playing for an expansion team as a rookie. What is our excuse?"

The Commies are an explansion team.....

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
face it...you guys have sucked for a long ass time

disclaimer: 7 Siners In

Go Rangers!
You evil man you....

You are a terrible person PDay....

We are going to beat the snot out of you on Thanksgiving 100-0!

Book mark this post...

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
face it...you guys have sucked for a long ass time

disclaimer: 7 Siners In

Go Rangers!

Sadly, so true.

Also sad: having to root for the Rangers in the World Series if the Phillies win, because nobody in their right mind would root for a motherfucking Philadelphia team.

Even more sad: I was at the Rangers 11-8 win at Camden Yards this postseason. Talk about deflating.
Fortunately, the O's will be around for a long time.
Unfortunately, so will the Rangers.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, so true.

Also sad: having to root for the Rangers in the World Series if the Phillies win, because nobody in their right mind would root for a motherfucking Philadelphia team.

Even more sad: I was at the Rangers 11-8 win at Camden Yards this postseason. Talk about deflating.
Fortunately, the O's will be around for a long time.
Unfortunately, so will the Rangers.
Hey chiller...

Watched a freaking weird pyscho movie yesterday.

Have you seen "Creep" on Netflix?

Holy crap...somebody is missed up in the head writing that. Not bad and its funny at times..lol

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first half of Creep, but didn't finish it because I thought it was pretty annoying, as I recall.

Maybe I didn't care about the main characters?

There was some reason I didn't finish it. I don't remember what it was.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first half of Creep, but didn't finish it because I thought it was pretty annoying, as I recall.

Maybe I didn't care about the main characters?

There was some reason I didn't finish it. I don't remember what it was.
It is pretty short
..maybe about an hour and a half.

Annoying..yes..at first, but I thought it got brilliant at the end. Personal opinion.

Very strange indeed. Mark duplass is just awesome.

I loved "Safety Not Guaranteed"

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch horror in fits and starts: I'll watch three in a matter of a week, then skip that genre for a few months, then watch one, then stop for a while.

Too much to read, watch, do.

I do love reading / watching horror in October though. Sppoooooooooookkkkyyy season!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch horror in fits and starts: I'll watch three in a matter of a week, then skip that genre for a few months, then watch one, then stop for a while.

Too much to read, watch, do.

I do love reading / watching horror in October though. Sppoooooooooookkkkyyy season!
Amen to that!!