• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Williams Cut

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO best case scenario is McFadden getting 7 giveto 10 carries a game, Dunbar 5 to 7 and Randle around 20 to 22/23 as a group 35 to 40 carries.

I understand injuries or legal shit could derail this plan

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ is an option I will support. I read he has reached out to Dallas. He'd probably be our best 3rd and short oprion

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed when the Boyz didn't draft SJax, but it was tough to watch him with the Falcons. He is a shell of himself....

Reactions: GNG

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed when the Boyz didn't draft SJax, but it was tough to watch him with the Falcons. He is a shell of himself....

I always seemed to like what he did in St. Louis. Didn't really keep up with him in atl. but I know his numbers dropped off. I just looked up and he was 3.7 YPC last year.

This was the year we got Julius Jones. We didn't have a pick until second round that year if I remember correct. Did we trade out of first?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always seemed to like what he did in St. Louis. Didn't really keep up with him in atl. but I know his numbers dropped off. I just looked up and he was 3.7 YPC last year.

This was the year we got Julius Jones. We didn't have a pick until second round that year if I remember correct. Did we trade out of first?
As I recall, the Cowboys traded out of the first and Jackson went a couple of picks laterfirst. Not good

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not jumping, I concluded a couple years ago. Im aware he can come off the list, doesnt mean he will stay healthy, he is made of glass. I would love to be wrong, but I also would hope my favorite team doesnt count very heavily on him this season.
cmon, that negative nancy shit among the masses sells on the ranger board but it's only been two days in shorts.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas had drafted SJ Ware may never have worn the Star.

I was watching Family Feud with the AFC vs the NFC. Demarcus Ware was next to Terrell Suggs. I thought D.Ware was big but TS was a freaking giant.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO best case scenario is McFadden getting 7 giveto 10 carries a game, Dunbar 5 to 7 and Randle around 20 to 22/23 as a group 35 to 40 carries.

I understand injuries or legal shit could derail this plan

Dunbar getting 20 carries?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson has gone downhill quickly.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dallas had drafted SJ Ware may never have worn the Star.

Had Big Tuna had his way & JJ not intervened Dware would have been a Charger. Tuna wanted to draft Spears first....:scratch:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon, that negative nancy shit among the masses sells on the ranger board but it's only been two days in shorts.

Im not trying to sell shit and Im not talking about the 2 days without pads. I am merely stating the guy seldom plays a majority of the snaps in a season because he is hurt all the time. What does the Ranger board have to do with any comments I have made on this board?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joseph Randle on Steven Jackson tweet: 'He's at home watching'
joseph-randle.jpg

Joseph Randle is not happy with Steven Jackson pitching his services to Dallas. (Getty Images)

On Thursday, free agent running back Steven Jackson sent out a tweet letting the Dallas Cowboys know he's available if they're interested.

Jackson's not the first veteran running back to make his interest in running behind Dallas' offensive line known (Chris Johnson did the same a few months back), and apparently Joseph Randle has had about enough of that.

"That don't have nothing to do with me," Randle said, per the Dallas Morning News. "That's him, he's at home watching. We're just trying to get better here."

He'll likely share carries with Darren McFadden and Lance Dunbar, but Randle is assumed to have the inside track on the starting job for the Cowboys, per several reports. Jerry Jones said on Friday that Randle "has the potential to be the kind of back that would step in there and be your No. 1 back," and the Cowboys have indicated several times that they're perfectly happy to go into the season with the running backs currently on their roster.

Besides Jerry, another person that appears to have confidence in Randle's ability is tight end Jason Witten. “I think Joe understands what he has in front of him. He has to earn it. He has to work," Witten said. "Joe, he's doing what you would want a guy to do. He's learning to keep his mouth shut and go in there and play. He's on it.”

As for Randle himself, “It's my dream to be a feature running back in the NFL,” he said. “I'm here every day to try to make that dream come true.”

Good to see Witten endorsing Randle, thats exactly what I would expect him to say and do. Doesn't seem he's completely learned to keep his mouth shut yet however. The comment about SJ being at home, probably could have been a little differently stated. I am glad to hear it seems Joe is working hard on his dream