• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Tannehill "doubtful" Brock Osweiler to start versus the Bears today

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that throttling of the Bucs, who just fired their DC because they have the worst defense in the NFL, I thought the Bears were SB bound.

Classic. Week 4 champion threads are the best.
they still could be champs, but geeze

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that throttling of the Bucs, who just fired their DC because they have the worst defense in the NFL, I thought the Bears were SB bound.

Classic. Week 4 champion threads are the best.

Not to defend Bears fans spouting off, but isn't saying they suck after one game the exact same thing as saying they are awesome...after one game?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to defend Bears fans spouting off, but isn't saying they suck after one game the exact same thing as saying they are awesome...after one game?
yes and no,
no one cares if u suck, also u generally arent throwing how bad u suck down everyones throats. you may make a statement or two. But the awesome threads, are abundant and much more jag off'ish. IMHO

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect to get kicked in the nuts after you create a douchy thread and things don’t go as planned.

Have you been to the Bears' forum? lulz

Alcoholism and 30 years of ineptitude is a helluva drug.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been an alcoholic longer......
Uqnp.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at hindsight QB's in here acting like they thought Brock Osweiler was going to win Sunday.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Scooby-Doo

Do you even see the irony in criticizing Bears fans for acting like the champs after week 4? (Which we never, ever did) While you simultaneously act like the Bears are certain not to be the champs of anything after week 5? You look like a moron. lol

This team is a missed kick and a dropped INT from being 5-0. Two double digit blown 4th quarter leads. The offense is only getting better. The team is young and growing. The point differential is still top 5 in the NFL. I couldn't be more excited and still have complete faith in them winning the north. Handing a game away to a non-conference team on the road is neither here nor there.

The fan-base is and was excited about the team. As we should be and you would be... if you had endured the past four years we did and finally see a bit of light. We never crowned ourselves champs. We were pumped as fuck about an impressive win and our young QB having a breakout game.

But sadly, you don't get what I am talking about... as your team is at about year #1 of those first four years we just endured. Have fun with that while we compete for division titles.

Can't wait for us to play a great game vs New England this week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Scooby-Doo

Do you even see the irony in criticizing Bears fans for acting like the champs after week 4? (Which we never, ever did) While you simultaneously act like the Bears are certain not to be the champs of anything after week 5? You look like a moron. lol

This team is a missed kick and a dropped INT from being 5-0. Two double digit blown 4th quarter leads. The offense is only getting better. The team is young and growing. The point differential is still top 5 in the NFL. I couldn't be more excited and still have complete faith in them winning the north. Handing a game away to a non-conference team on the road is neither here nor there.

The fan-base is and was excited about the team. As we should be and you would be... if you had endured the past four years we did and finally see a bit of light. We never crowned ourselves champs. We were pumped as fuck about an impressive win and our young QB having a breakout game.

But sadly, you don't get what I am talking about... as your team is at about year #1 of those first four years we just endured. Have fun with that while we compete for division titles.

Can't wait for us to play a great game vs New England this week.
backtracking i see. being pumped, and being ignorant are two different things.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Op

op can’t even man up

About what? I was wrong. Does that really need to be said? Just like 99% of the football world. I was wrong. Brock won. It took our worst possible effort and more poorly timed gaffes than I can remember. But it happened.

If they played that game 5 more times. I'd bet that we win 5 times. That simple.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3