• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Leaf arrested on drug, burglary, theft charges

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second biggest bust ever.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is cancelled?

Ryan D Leaf ‏ @RyanDLeaf
Follow

I will be in Billings, MT Saturday the 31st at Barnes & Noble from 1-4 PM doing a book signing for my book 596 .

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL wut?

He was just on ESPN a month or so ago talking about how he'd turned a new page in his life...

Jesus.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL wut?

He was just on ESPN a month or so ago talking about how he'd turned a new page in his life...

Jesus.

He must've turned another page I guess. :P What a loser, couldve had everything.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. May all those who are surprised raise their hands.

<ROOMFULLOFHANDSATWAISTS/>

Seriously, the only thing more awesome than that mugshot is Charlie Sheen's infamous flameout somewhere over the south Pacific.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its almost as if Leaf and Fatass are trying to see who is the biggest piece of shit bust ever.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I guess the leaf doesn't fall that far from the tree

Stay Classy Ryan Leaf

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith Helps Search for Missing Girl Sierra-Lamar

Wonder if Ryan Leaf would be still in the NFL backing someone up if he were more like Alex Smith? Alex is a better QB than Leaf so the backup job turned into a starting job, but being a good guy has helped him stay in the picture... and being Ryan Leaf kept Leaf out. (Related: Smith didn't want to be interviewed and wasn't on the main story of the search, he was found in the background in the search. He's also reportedly never met or heard about the woman until she went missing. He must have just been concerned about the story.)

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is too bad. It's such a shame when someone who has it all just throws it away.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wonder if Ryan Leaf would be still in the NFL backing someone up if he were more like Alex Smith? Alex is a better QB than Leaf so the backup job turned into a starting job, but being a good guy has helped him stay in the picture... and being Ryan Leaf kept Leaf out. (Related: Smith didn't want to be interviewed and wasn't on the main story of the search, he was found in the background in the search. He's also reportedly never met or heard about the woman until she went missing. He must have just been concerned about the story.)

Man, she's gorgeous. Fuck whoever kidnapped her.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"Never put a hat on the bed!" - 'Drug Store Cowboy'

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The story is fucked. Even if she is alive (god willing) she will never be the same. The day this story broke I was driving home from the store and saw this van driving really out of control, like someone was trying to get away. The frantic way they were driving really just seemed off. They turned into some alley and I lost them, but I called the cops because after seeing that girls story I thought that even the slimmest of chances it was someone who nabbed a person I felt like I had to call. Kind of stuff just makes me sick.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Totally honestly, I'm surprised more high-profile busts don't end up really screwed up like this. Blowing the kind of talent he had, the kind of opportunity he had, the amounts of money he's lost......that's a lot of weight for anyone to carry for the rest of their life. Then in this case, really just ongoing public humiliation.......I feel nothing but bad for this guy. I understand people laughing and pointing fingers, but really it just sucks. He clearly has a lot of inner pain and a very weak mentality, not much to laugh about.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Totally honestly, I'm surprised more high-profile busts don't end up really screwed up like this. Blowing the kind of talent he had, the kind of opportunity he had, the amounts of money he's lost......that's a lot of weight for anyone to carry for the rest of their life. Then in this case, really just ongoing public humiliation.......I feel nothing but bad for this guy. I understand people laughing and pointing fingers, but really it just sucks. He clearly has a lot of inner pain and a very weak mentality, not much to laugh about.

I think the public would have a lot more sympathy for him had he had a little humbleness coming into the league and not been a complete asshole. I look at old clips of him on nfl network and just cringe..a total jerk. Youre not gonna get much pity from the public or media like that..especially when he saw, and squandered, more money than most people will see in their lifetime.