• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hamilton Arrested On Felony Charges

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he treats his parents, his wife and his children like shit but he cares about someone he never met? I find that hard to believe.
And you have unbridled hatred for people you have never met.

I choose my outlook on life to yours.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have unbridled hatred for people you have never met.

I choose my outlook on life to yours.

..and no doubt his parents, wife and daughters choose my realistic outlook on Josh Hamilton (based in facts not sentimentality) to yours.
Your threshold for "unbridled hatred" is very, very low, my friend. :suds:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..and no doubt his parents, wife and daughters choose my realistic outlook on Josh Hamilton (based in facts not sentimentality) to yours.
Your threshold for "unbridled hatred" is very, very low, my friend. :suds:
Rooting for suicide is a pretty high threshold...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting for suicide is a pretty high threshold...
Look what the the thread is about. Not one single poster in that thread took it seriously. Just stop. If I hated Josh Hamilton, I'd tell you. I wish the guy the best but his problems are much more deep-seated than illicit drug use.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a bad seed. I remember his home run derby performance and how all of the analysts were crying about it being a travesty that Morneau won and how the rules need to be changed to suit their redemption narrative.

For the most part, bad people don't change. They might be able to fake it for some time, but eventually they will go back to who they are.

If he wants to spiral out of control into an early grave that's fine, it's his life. But when he starts hurting other people, especially a child, his own child, that is where I have zero tolerance.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for the guy. His troubles are basically self-created, but he is a perfect case study on the perils of drugs.
He has an addictive personality. Some people can try drugs without getting hooked on them.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that when I think of his baseball career (i.e. strictly on field) I think of how big a bust he was in LA instead of that run he had in Texas?

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I still believe the fan that died trying to catch the ball he threw into the stands messed with him more than we can ever know.
I tend to agree here. Having something that traumatic you'd think would lead a person back to self-destructive habits.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that when I think of his baseball career (i.e. strictly on field) I think of how big a bust he was in LA instead of that run he had in Texas?
First thing I think of are bad tattoos and how Evan Longoria and Aubrey Huff are the best hitters in Tampa Pro Baseball History.

And how JH is a suicide waiting to happen.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he treats his parents, his wife and his children like shit but he cares about someone he never met? I find that hard to believe.
Um, I would say that he cared that his actions accidentally but directly led to the death of an innocent man, yes. He’s still a piece of garbage with zero control over himself. But even pieces of garbage have trouble dealing with killing someone.

And while Josh is clearly a terrible father who should, for everyone’s benefit including his own, be locked away in a padded room somewhere, his ex-wife Katie is a real piece of work as well. I know enough about her and what a horrible human being she is to write a book. She wore the pants in that relationship and used Josh to get famous. She’s a self-centered, manipulative, materialistic, and unbelievably vile woman and he’s a violent, meathead drug addict with zero self control. They were a match made in hell. I just feel sorry for their kids, who didn’t get to choose who they called mom and dad. The best thing that could happen for them is to live out the rest of their childhood days with their paternal grandparents.