• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Day countdown

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw a little of it. Programs like Ohio State have no excuse for bowl game fiascos like this. They would have 2nd stringers better that Mizzus players. Ohio State once won a championship with their third string QB. This was about the coach not motivating his players or his players checking out after the Michigan loss.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their starting QB went into the portal....and pretty sure Harrison sat out.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's not like Mizzou is some scrub team. They had a really good season and their HC knows what he is doing there.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on record as saying no way but last night is a game changer to me. He's very much in a prove it year now.

That was atrocious on every level.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh got an extension and lost to Ohio St 5 straight years. You got a viable replacement for Day? I’ll wait.

Nope. But they certainly can't have listless efforts like last night very often.

I am just hoping to chalk it up to the state of college football with the portal blah blah

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confident those in charge wont care what irrational, emotional fans think and Day is safe for as long as he wants to be here.

an ugly, unwatchable game, sure......but essentially an exhibition game and with a 3rd string QB. Now if Noland cannot play we might be in trouble.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on record as saying no way but last night is a game changer to me. He's very much in a prove it year now.

That was atrocious on every level.
It was an exhibition with their 3rd string QB and dare I steal from Bama fans, but a game I'm sure no one wanted to play in.

I mean, lose to UM and another couple games next year? Sure, he could be gone. But so far the guy has never lost to a bad team nor any other BIG team other than UM.

Needs to get back to recruiting the OL better......but being able to bring in top level QBs and WRs should not be dismissed as that is one way to win in CFB (along with good to great defense).

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. But they certainly can't have listless efforts like last night very often.

I am just hoping to chalk it up to the state of college football with the portal blah blah
i,m a lifelong bama/uva fan,but osu looked like shit last night.i don,t think it cost him his job,but shitty none the less.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh got an extension and lost to Ohio St 5 straight years. You got a viable replacement for Day? I’ll wait.
exactly.....this is a be careful what you wish for discussion if ever there was one.

Hell, I loved Meyer and he beat UM......but he also lost to other BIG teams like Purdue and Iowa in blowout losses.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That might be it, but also truly might be they just didn't care......how many bowl teams do you think would win if they had to play a 3rd string QB who likely hardly practiced AND down their best offensive player? Most disappointing to me might be the D melting down in the 4th.

No doubt portal should not happen until after the bowls, though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i,m a lifelong bama/uva fan,but osu looked like shit last night.i don,t think it cost him his job,but shitty none the less.
The offense looked like a complete shit. You had a guy making his first career start and something to prove get hurt in the 1st then you have a true freshman with 6 snaps come in for him. I didn’t expect it to be that bad but I also expected Brown to play the entire game.

A meaningless bowl is not going to cost him his job. what COULD cost him his job is losing to a Michigan team that will lose most of their roster full of seniors or losing multiple games in the B1G. If they don’t get a legit QB both of those things could happen next year

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense looked like a complete shit. You had a guy making his first career start and something to prove get hurt in the 1st then you have a true freshman with 6 snaps come in for him. I didn’t expect it to be that bad but I also expected Brown to play the entire game.

A meaningless bowl is not going to cost him his job. what COULD cost him his job is losing to a Michigan team that will lose most of their roster full of seniors or losing multiple games in the B1G. If they don’t get a legit QB both of those things could happen next year
I'd also like to see them go shopping for OLman.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully they add Howard or Ward and Noland is the real deal.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they add Howard or Ward and Noland is the real deal.
assuming Howard and Ward are QBs I'd be down......but also think they'd need assurances they would start and not sure Day would give that.