• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it was just a bridge too far for Nowak to come in and be the C when he had no experience. Lewis is certainly not as good as Unger, but he's getting the job done now and may represent a big reason why the line has turned it around.

So overall, how would you guys rate the OL right now and going forward? Scale of Great-Good-Average-Subpar-Poor?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A huge part of what's going on is Angry Doug playing out of his head as well. Everybody says "well look who he's throwing to" but Baldwin is becoming a quality receiver.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it was just a bridge too far for Nowak to come in and be the C when he had no experience. Lewis is certainly not as good as Unger, but he's getting the job done now and may represent a big reason why the line has turned it around.

So overall, how would you guys rate the OL right now and going forward? Scale of Great-Good-Average-Subpar-Poor?
I would like a few more game to rate this line, but for now I would like to rate them as almost average. Top 5 in run blocking and bottom 5 in pass pro.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They went from "cover your eyes" bad in pass protection to serviceable and the only major difference that I can see is the switch at center. In terms of run blocking, it's been harder to get a handle on how they're doing because Marshawn wasn't really the same even before he got hurt and Rawls has done very well since taking over, but a lot of Lynch's success has stemmed from the type of runner he is and not necessarily good run blocking. It's hard to tell how well they're doing now that Rawls is in because he runs a lot like Lynch does.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since the change at center, I'll give the line a "good" on the scale. Running game looks good and RW has looked real good in the pocket. Let's hope the line continues on this upward trend.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I only look at the last 3 games, I'm giving the Oline a "great" score. Scale that down to "good" adding in the games where Lewis started, then probably "Average/serviceable" considering the entire season.

I'm just glad we're not watching the dumpster fire we saw for the first 4 or 5 weeks.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with a couple really bad drops today that would have surely given him 1 more TD pass and at least 25 or 30 more yards, RW is tearing it up with a few seconds in the pocket.

First player since the AFL/NFL merger to have a 138.5+ passer rating in 4 straight games.