• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson Traded to Broncos

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got sacked 33 times last year, the least of any season. Had a running back that averaged 6.3 yards a carry and two good receivers. And what did he do, lose and be indecisive. While having the lowest qbr of his career.

I don’t think he wanted to be there honestly. Year prior there were rumors. I dunno

But I do know he won’t have to face San Fran and Rams defenses any more either.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that the Rodgers deal at 4 years, $200 million with $139 million in guaranteed bonus money reset the QB market and Seattle didn't want to pay in that range for an extension.

Regardless, I am shocked that PC wants to do a rebuild, and I'm not sure how they deal with the $26 million in dead cap money. It hamstrings the rebuild right from the beginning.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams going to miss kicking his ass up and down the field. Only have one crack at him this year

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, his AFC West rivals are mostly all offense because they've been trying to keep up with the Chiefs. Broncos have been taking the Losses against the Chiefs year in and year out but building up a defense just for this type of trade.

Wilson is definitely a winner in this. Seahawks are likely going to have to 'F those picks' to get a QB at some point. Or they are going to have to tank next year.

Guess you can either play ball or blow it up while the other 3 teams in that division are pretty elite.

I think it was mutual. He wanted out last year

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got sacked 33 times last year, the least of any season. Had a running back that averaged 6.3 yards a carry and two good receivers. And what did he do, lose and be indecisive. While having the lowest qbr of his career.

Not to mention his defense was 12th in points allowed, there are no injury excuses in Seattle

He is always running for his life behind this line.. His legs are the only thing that kept him for getting sacked WAY more times … It’s been frustrating over the years with the lack of protection he’s had…

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was interested, I am not sure how accurate but it seems Seattle’s OL was ranked 25th-Denver’s was 19th according to end of year PFF rankings
Those rankings are even skewred more because he went against the 49ers and Rans defenses for 5 games, two of the best in football

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you can either play ball or blow it up while the other 3 teams in that division are pretty elite.

I think it was mutual. He wanted out last year
I think its mutual, too, but with Wilson getting to pick a landing spot it really hampers the Seahawks ability to get something worthwhile out of the trade. They'll get a really good prospect this year with the 9th overall. Fant...the Broncos really didn't need him. Von Miller will likely be back in Denver so Broncos could pass on pass rushing depth. Denver made out really well here.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that the Rodgers deal at 4 years, $200 million with $139 million in guaranteed bonus money reset the QB market and Seattle didn't want to pay in that range for an extension.

Regardless, I am shocked that PC wants to do a rebuild, and I'm not sure how they deal with the $26 million in dead cap money. It hamstrings the rebuild right from the beginning.
I'm glad that deal got done before the Ravens could finish with Lamar. This'll reset negotiations, like you said. Hoping for a repeat of Flacco's post-SB deal, and it's repercussions.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its mutual, too, but with Wilson getting to pick a landing spot it really hampers the Seahawks ability to get something worthwhile out of the trade. They'll get a really good prospect this year with the 9th overall. Fant...the Broncos really didn't need him. Von Miller will likely be back in Denver so Broncos could pass on pass rushing depth. Denver made out really well here.
Yeah Denver has some extra picks too. Seattle needs to get better at drafting tho

Would not surprise me to see Von go back to Denver. I’m not sure I want to give him the money in LA either.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is ! LoL he’s been behind a train wreck of an offensive line for a while now .. You protect Russ he’s dangerRUSS
But has he played behind a train wreck of an offensive line or is Russ holding the ball way too long and not allowing the a pocket to develop the reason. All facts point to that Russell Wilson for all of his greatness makes all offensive lineman look worse than they are.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Ridder?

Use a 2nd on him
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

I want the Steelers to draft him in the second round. :D

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You almost lost to a Broncos team on a Saturday night headed by Drew Lock, your overconfidence will be the death of you.
Almost, coulda, woulda, shoulda...

Surprised you approve of the deal, I gotta say. Did you know Wilson is Black...?

Thought you should know...:D

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos w
Yeah Denver has some extra picks too. Seattle needs to get better at drafting tho

Would not surprise me to see Von go back to Denver. I’m not sure I want to give him the money in LA either.
He will go back to Denver and he will see the grass certainly isn't greener. Going from winning the Super Bowl to 3rd in the division

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deshawn Watson, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Mr Baggage, but if he can clear up his problems he is a gamer supreme.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost, coulda, woulda, shoulda...

Surprised you approve of the deal, I gotta say. Did you know Wilson is Black...?

Thought you should know...:D

Don’t know where you get the notion I don’t like black people. Are you still pissy because I don’t idolize that rapist Kobe Bryant?

Also if I was playing the game you think I am wouldn’t I be happy because we just got rid of 2 Black people then?