• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson Traded to Broncos

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the whole quote. Plus why'd the girls underwear have not one, not two, but THREE samples of sperm in her underwear. Sorry, she simply was a gold digger...

Is what is is...
Who tf cares what was in her underwear? Kobe's words speak for themself - "I now understand how she feels she did not consent to this encounter."

From Kobe's own words she didn't consent. If she didn't consent, he raped her. I.E, he's a rapist.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh damn, didn’t know I was gonna wake up a Panthers fan today
Fresh Prince Jazz GIF by Nick At Nite

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who tf cares what was in her underwear? Kobe's words speak for themself - "I now understand how she feels she did not consent to this encounter."

From Kobe's own words she didn't consent. If she didn't consent, he raped her. I.E, he's a rapist.
So nevermind that she was a tramp. Love the close mindedness. Also if she truly WAS "raped" you think money woulda done the trick? Ummmmm, no...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't recall that. Link? I do, however, recall that the girl had a reputation as having accused a multitude of dudes of r*pe around campus. To the point where she was known as "that girl".

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks trade away an elite franchise QB and keep a 70-year-old coach. Priorities. LMFAO.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nevermind that she was a tramp. Love the close mindedness. Also if she truly WAS "raped" you think money woulda done the trick? Ummmmm, no...
It's possible to consent to sex with one person and not someone else.

You can argue all you want, Kobe's own words refute you. "I understand she did not consent."

Kobe raped her.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible to consent to sex with one person and not someone else.

You can argue all you want, Kobe's own words refute you. "I understand she did not consent."

Kobe raped her.
No he didn't. Say it til the end of time...

But keep defending the tramp lol...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things when i was clearly my head.

1) The 2nd's get me. I think their is a plan in place. I just have to trust it.

2) This was bound to happen at some point. I'm glad we got something instead of him retiring or leaving through FA
There you go!

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

I'm awake now.

I want to see the haul back.

Please no Drew Lock

prayer GIF
Per multiple reports, the Broncos are giving up two first-round picks, two second-round picks and a fifth-round pick to acquire Wilson. The Broncos will also receive a fourth-round pick in return. Additionally, tight end Noah Fant is reportedly being sent to Seattle.
ESPN reports the package also includes former second-round pick Drew Lock. It also appears the Seahawks will receive defensive lineman Shelby Harris, with Harris set to help bolster a Seattle pass rush that is in dire straits

Sorry dude........

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall that. Link? I do, however, recall that the girl had a reputation as having accused a multitude of dudes of r*pe around campus. To the point where she was known as "that girl".
It's funny that folks wanna believe the absolute worst in folks they don't like...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But has he played behind a train wreck of an offensive line or is Russ holding the ball way too long and not allowing the a pocket to develop the reason. All facts point to that Russell Wilson for all of his greatness makes all offensive lineman look worse than they are.

He does tend to try and extend play’s, he’s so good at backyard football when things break down, so yes some sacks are on him, BUT our line has sucked for years now, that can’t be denied …

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-...ce-the-accusers-story-and-the-half-confession

Kobe started out denying they even had sex, then as soon as he hears she submitted to a physical exam, he admits to the police that they had sex but "it was totally consensual."

When he read his statement when the case was dismissed he admitted she didn't consent.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't. Say it til the end of time...

But keep defending the tramp lol...
Then why did he say she didn't consent? If you have sex with someone who doesn't consent, is that not r*pe?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway we've established that Kobe is a rapist and the Broncos got a lot better today bless you Paton.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the big question now is whether the Seahawks use the #9 pick to get a QB in this draft, bundle it for someone like Watson, take a high positional value player, or pick a top tier guy who needs some development like Stingley, Sauce, or Jameson Williams. It seems like they're full on tank mode or if Stingley falls due to perceived injury then he could be a real prize for a team not trying next year.