• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson Drafted

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was listening to espn monday night countdown, (background noise and its football) and they said that on Sunday they will be showing Russell Wilson being drafted, hinting that it will shown new images/behind the scenes of the day. I don't normal watch sunday night countdown and don't feel we will see much new but you never no, so I'm going to DVR it. I think its mainly going to be about or focused on Mel Jr going against Gruden. Thought others would like to know

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden knew Wilson would be a solid NFL qb ... It was funny because Gruden actually got irritated hearing people talk about his height... He would a drafted Wilson if he was a coach at the time ... Most likely in the second round, he was that high on him....

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden knew Wilson would be a solid NFL qb ... It was funny because Gruden actually got irritated hearing people talk about his height... He would a drafted Wilson if he was a coach at the time ... Most likely in the second round, he was that high on him....

I honestly hope that the day Pete steps away John Gruden is there to scoop up the gig. He's awesome!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope that the day Pete steps away John Gruden is there to scoop up the gig. He's awesome!

He really is a good coach .... I think one day he will be back somewhere as a head coach for sure...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden shoved a giant crow in my mouth with Wilson.

I always thought Gruden was a great coach but got annoyed with his announcing and opinions a bit much. That said, I like many others did NOT like the Wilson pick. To me it was 'okay' and we needed a QB but I wasn't exactly high on it. Who was high on it? Gruden. Gruden absolutely loved the kid and he partially made me cheer for Wilson a bit before he really came into his own. End of day, boy I was wrong.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuckie is really annoying doing his color commentary. He doesn't need to heap praise on every player every moment. Some players actually suck! I like Brock on college games a lot better.

As a coach, I am not qualified to judge his ability.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember to this day, waiting for that 3rd round selection in my car, before heading into the local Haggen Supermarket. I was listening to Millen on KJR, he he came unglued. Made comments like, this is the worst pick possible, they would have been better off selection no one rather than choosing Wilson. Absolute terrible pick. I so want to hear that audio again. If anyone hs it, Millen on drafting Wilson right at the moment of the draft, please post a link. We all know what he said later about "Eating a microphone" but I need to hear that 'draft moment again" AND maybe that IS when Millen mentioned the microphone deal, but it was priceless and it took Millen ahile to come around. (like 1 1/2 seasons). Go Hawks