• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson after 2021

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 267860

Not Terrible a few more ints then you would like, but not bad.

considering it's coming against, you know, playoff teams... those stats look pretty damn good. He's also got 527 rushing yards on 83 carries.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is more on track for a Drew Brees career arc than anything else. Very well regarded QB, but seldom was he even the best of his own era. He'll have sparkling stats though. Many will consider him a top 10 QB of all time if they do Brees, tbh.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since RaZon is a self professed 49er fan he confuses me. He and Hank Kingsley should met for a beer or something as they both are Russell Wilson admirers and not Seahawks fans.

I get it's a strange situaton, not the norm. I just like Wilson's game, and he does remind me of Montana with his cool.

Have always liked the Seahawks and if you recall they were once an AFC team. I liked Largent, Curt Warner and Kenny Easley.

One thing about Wilson is he has never had a stud TE in his prime or that GREAT WR. and still put up great Hall of Fame numbes.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about...

Brady
Montana
Peyton
Brees
Unitas

And here Wilson in the debate/discussion

I would say once his career is over we can compare and look back, he can definitely make his case if he finishes his career strong ... Brady at this point is almost impossible to catch, he’s earned the GOAT status... Montana being the next guy, Peyton being 3rd ... Brees and Wilson are very similar, Wilson extends plays better, but Brees is a legit passer... Unitas I haven’t seen enough of him so I can’t judge... I think we gotta wait and see what Wilson does over the next decade and we’ll know where he stands, he’s been solid so far, amazing numbers .... I think for sure he needs one more Super Bowl victory for his legacy...

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say once his career is over we can compare and look back, he can definitely make his case if he finishes his career strong ... Brady at this point is almost impossible to catch, he’s earned the GOAT status... Montana being the next guy, Peyton being 3rd ... Brees and Wilson are very similar, Wilson extends plays better, but Brees is a legit passer... Unitas I haven’t seen enough of him so I can’t judge... I think we gotta wait and see what Wilson does over the next decade and we’ll know where he stands, he’s been solid so far, amazing numbers .... I think for sure he needs one more Super Bowl victory for his legacy...
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you with one exception, not sure he needs another SB win. Marino never having one, so....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree with you with one exception, not sure he needs another SB win. Marino never having one, so....
[/QUOTE]

I agree not all great QB’s have a title, BUT I just feel like Wilson needs to right a wrong that happened at the end of Super Bowl 49... It would be a big time legacy move for him to do that... I think how you lose matters and that one stung him personally big time, even though it wasn’t all on him, throw wasn’t horrible, just a great defensive play... BUT still, Wilson personally wants another shot at it and I think winning another title helps his legacy and helps erase some of that sting ...

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree not all great QB’s have a title, BUT I just feel like Wilson needs to right a wrong that happened at the end of Super Bowl 49... It would be a big time legacy move for him to do that... I think how you lose matters and that one stung him personally big time, even though it wasn’t all on him, throw wasn’t horrible, just a great defensive play... BUT still, Wilson personally wants another shot at it and I think winning another title helps his legacy and helps erase some of that sting ...
[/QUOTE]

Just give the ball to Lynch and he;d be a two time SB winner right now, dumb dumb call.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, Wilson's going to catch Carson Palmer? I mean, catching Montana is one thing, but Carson Palmer?

:faint:

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, Wilson's going to catch Carson Palmer? I mean, catching Montana is one thing, but Carson Palmer?

:faint:

With 30 TD passes Wilson passes Montana, Testerverde, Unitas, Moon, Palmer with 35 he passes Elway.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With 30 TD passes Wilson passes Montana, Testerverde, Unitas, Moon, Palmer with 35 he passes Elway.
With 40 TD passes Carson Wentz passes Bart Starr.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yay, another slobberfest.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his day Tittle was considered to be right behind Unitas as the best in the game, dude looked so old but he wasn't. Many time pro bowler, three time All Pro.

One of my prized possession a football card of when Tittle was a Niner, known as a Giant.
Ah. I understand now.

Go in peace; I will hassle you no more.