• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Westbrook

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder need to trade him and do a rebuild. Boston has the picks to trade and he would make them an instant title contender.

Zero percent chance of that happening.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder need to trade him and do a rebuild. Boston has the picks to trade and he would make them an instant title contender.

I actually think this could be good for OKC. Westbrook will never win a championship as the best player on his team, and his value will never be higher than it is today. OKC has very few assets to build with. Their chances of doing anything significant in the Westbrook era are almost nil.

To pull it off though, they would need Brown, both Nets picks and probably Avery bradley also.

That would leave OKC with 2 top of lottery picks, Brown, and a handful of young, talented vets to build around (Oladipo, Adams, Bradley). Their future would be brighter than it is today.

Now, if I were the Celtics, I would not want this deal. Their backcourt is already awesome and I would worry about IT3 and Westbrook playing well together. Not sure they could co-exist.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think this could be good for OKC. Westbrook will never win a championship as the best player on his team, and his value will never be higher than it is today. OKC has very few assets to build with. Their chances of doing anything significant in the Westbrook era are almost nil.

To pull it off though, they would need Brown, both Nets picks and probably Avery bradley also.

That would leave OKC with 2 top of lottery picks, Brown, and a handful of young, talented vets to build around (Oladipo, Adams, Bradley). Their future would be brighter than it is today.

Now, if I were the Celtics, I would not want this deal. Their backcourt is already awesome and I would worry about IT3 and Westbrook playing well together. Not sure they could co-exist.

In the playoffs the game slows down and Thomas's defense will be exposed. He's a very good scorer but he's to short to cover anyone. He'll get posted up every time down.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in:

Russell Westbrook is ridiculous.

That is all.