• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rumors

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Manziel can make it in the league. I do see Bradford out in the next couple of years unless he steps up but with that said, it will be the running game and defense that will put the Rams in the playoffs, not Bradford. A QB has to be taken in this draft, I don't see Johnny Football being drafted by the Rams but they may see it different. We have holes at safety, O-line and OLB first but QB does have merit if the smokescreen is more than smoke and they really have Bradford's walking papers in hand. I think if a QB is taken by the Rams early, it will be because they traded back from #13 or up from the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I think both ways is a mistake but I have been wrong before.:nod:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my opinion differing from yours makes ME less open-minded? It seems to put us evenly on level ground, each with our own opinion.
First I was addressing another poster. Second I have know problem with anyones opinion. Having differing opinions makes for lively conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you take a QB in the first round (and probably even the 2nd), your current starting QB is on his way out very soon. If that's not alienating him, what is? I don't see the Rams taking a QB before day 3 of the draft personally.
If you reread ,I said I dont have a problem with alienating our current QB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find all of this speculation rather hilarious and it happens every year. First we had the hots for Robinson. Then Manziel. Now today Yahoo Sports is reporting we are interested in Wadkins. It is like all the other talking heads. SPECULATION. We won't know until the pick or trade comes down in a couple of days.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade # 2 too Atlanta for # 6 overall,2nd and 4th rounder.
Trade Bradford, 4th rounder,6th rounder,7th rounder and future conditional pick to Minn for #8 overall.
Trade #13 overall, 3rd rounder and 2015 3rd rounder to Tampa Bay for #7 overall

1 (6) Manziel
1(7) Matthews
1(8) Evans
2(6) Su'k Filo
2(13) Niklas
4(13) Sankey
5 (13) Couplin
7(2) L'Daimian Washington
7(17) Eyetsemitan
7(18) Jeff Matthews

I cant take credit for this but found it interesting.