• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RR's future

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR is officially off the list to coach UF.

Fuck yeah.

As a former UNLV Runnin' Rebel season ticket holder I'd like to see their current HC Dave Rice switch jobs w/ Sean Miller. That ain't gonna happen though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a former UNLV Runnin' Rebel season ticket holder I'd like to see their current HC Dave Rice switch jobs w/ Sean Miller. That ain't gonna happen though.

UNLV fan can I speak to Anderson Hunt please me and him are both nba bound and will get out of over seas soon we got nba teams looking at us!, like looking at my twin in the mirror!
:yahoo:

#JahiiSqod #NBABOUND :yahoo:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR is officially off the list to coach UF.

Fuck yeah.

Sendek is off Baltimore City College Basketballs list for head coach few! Dodged a bullet there how are we gonna keep such a good coach? Just got to extend him every year! :yahoo:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNLV fan can I speak to Anderson Hunt please me and him are both nba bound and will get out of over seas soon we got nba teams looking at us!, like looking at my twin in the mirror!
:yahoo:

#JahiiSqod #NBABOUND :yahoo:

:wtf2: I have no idea what you're trying to say. You sound like a troll.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: I have no idea what you're trying to say. You sound like a troll.

U would need to follow UNLV basketball to understand and no who jahii carson is my bad. The Uofa fans will get it.

GO DEVILS! :suds:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U would need to follow UNLV basketball to understand and no who jahii carson is my bad. The Uofa fans will get it.

GO DEVILS! :suds:

Oh my bad there. I have never heard of the kid. And I do follow Runnin' Rebel hoops, used to be a season ticket holder when I lived in Lost Wages. Not very impressed w/ their two game so far though.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad there. I have never heard of the kid. And I do follow Runnin' Rebel hoops, used to be a season ticket holder when I lived in Lost Wages. Not very impressed w/ their two game so far though.

ye try being an ASU basketball fan........... Last year was a treat and we still underperformed.... Its disgusting. Some schools will never be a basketball school but UNLV has had some good history and gotten to the tourney a bunch of times overall a good b-ball school imo.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to the Thomas and Mack center to watch some basketball. It's a great place with a loud atmosphere. And oh yeah, I got to drink BEER inside! Priceless.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ye try being an ASU basketball fan........... Last year was a treat and we still underperformed.... Its disgusting. Some schools will never be a basketball school but UNLV has had some good history and gotten to the tourney a bunch of times overall a good b-ball school imo.

Although I'm not a fan of his I hope current HC Dave Rice can get the program heading back in the right direction.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to the Thomas and Mack center to watch some basketball. It's a great place with a loud atmosphere. And oh yeah, I got to drink BEER inside! Priceless.

The 4 years I went to games @ the T & M I always gotta laugh out of the Jack Daniels bar & the tequila station. Only in Vegas!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always seems like college coaches especially when there new, look good for the first 3 years and look like there building something but than it just all goes down hill, no matter what job it is it seems like that always happens. The great coaches are consistant and stick I guess.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't jahaii drop 40+ in Vegas last season?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't jahaii drop 40+ in Vegas last season?

Yea thats when he was good than when Pac 12 play started he started thinking about his shot and air balling and missing jumpers on the side of the backcourt. He passed out of a game winner last year vs Uofa, Jahii as a freshmen would always take the big shot with confidence........ Its all mental with Jahii....... Kid could of been the pac 12 player of the year but he lost his confidence in his game, he use to be one of the best finishers to but couldnt finish at the rim for some reason. he shot like 35% in the 2nd half of the year. :pound:

Jahii had 17 in that UA game last season he played like crap the Jahii we knew as a freshmen could of dropped 30 but than again UA would of actually guarded him and not gave him wide open 3s.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember nick had confidence issues in his offensive game and shooting, its something every 1 goes through but Nick matured mentally, Jahii really should of stayed another year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jahii is to the NBA what Marion Grice is to the NFL: An afterthought.